George Clooney And Stacy Keibler Dating?

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

why you have to go all racial? who cares what color she is?

this is niketalk
true that... but it's still kinda pathetic that people need to say "white girl".. who cares? she's hot, just leave it at that. it's cause of people like that racism will never end

yea it's becuase of that statement racism would never end, not like theres enough content in that kkk thread to show that racism exists because of completely different reasons. You sounding extra terry cloth and sensitive fam. He called her attractive and commented on her racial background at the same time. They corrolate, not because one is better than the other, but because that what he sees when he looks at her. Dudes acting like you can't acknowledge someone's race anymore. Not besmirch their race, but at least acknowledge a person for what they are. I'll be damned if I ever had a daughter and someone said don't call her a beautiful black girl, because that's spreading a racist mentality 
indifferent.gif
. foohwtbs

that white girl is
pimp.gif
 btw. george clooney stay winning w/ females.

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

this is niketalk
true that... but it's still kinda pathetic that people need to say "white girl".. who cares? she's hot, just leave it at that. it's cause of people like that racism will never end

yea it's becuase of that statement racism would never end, not like theres enough content in that kkk thread to show that racism exists because of completely different reasons. You sounding extra terry cloth and sensitive fam. He called her attractive and commented on her racial background at the same time. They corrolate, not because one is better than the other, but because that what he sees when he looks at her. Dudes acting like you can't acknowledge someone's race anymore. Not besmirch their race, but at least acknowledge a person for what they are. I'll be damned if I ever had a daughter and someone said don't call her a beautiful black girl, because that's spreading a racist mentality 
indifferent.gif
. foohwtbs

that white girl is
pimp.gif
if you say so... if you feel you always need to mention race, go ahead.. but that will always show the difference between people, because you notice their skin color as well.. if i ever have a daughter i'd rather hear that someone says she's a beautiful girl, instead of she's a beautiful asian/white/black girl..

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Stacey Kiebler = Top 5 White Girl. Aint mad at dude at ALL.

why you have to go all racial? who cares what color she is?

this is niketalk
This made me laugh.
laugh.gif
 Bruh just stated his opinion ..If she's white, she's white. He just pointed out that in his opinion she's top 5 amongst other caucasian women.

Originally Posted by franchise3

She goes from dating Ric Flair's son way back in the day, to now Clooney. She goes from dating Ric Flair's son way back in the day, to now Clooney.

You're so dumbfounded you repeated yourself
laugh.gif
Clooney is the man.

indifferent.gif
. foohwtbs

that white girl is
pimp.gif
if you say so... if you feel you always need to mention race, go ahead.. but that will always show the difference between people, because you notice their skin color as well.. if i ever have a daughter i'd rather hear that someone says she's a beautiful girl, instead of she's a beautiful asian/white/black girl..
Smh he mentioned white like a flavor. I have no problem with it, there's nothing derogatory about ranking girls by race. Dudes whine about anything these days
grin.gif

She won. That's a huge come up for her.

Since "wrestling" she's done virtually nothing except DWTS. Ladies, if your looks are your best asset, invest in it.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

She goes from dating Ric Flair's son way back in the day, to now Clooney. She goes from dating Ric Flair's son way back in the day, to now Clooney.

laugh.gif
Clooney is the man.
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
. foohwtbs

that white girl is
pimp.gif

please. quit trying to stir up trouble sweetheart. 

I don't really understand why these girls even bother with this dude 

His just going to throw her to the side like all the rest when he gets bored with her 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I don't really understand why these girls even bother with this dude 

His just going to throw her to the side like all the rest when he gets bored with her 
laugh.gif
can't the same thing be said of alot of us as well?

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif
Clooney is the man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom