George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault

mr marcus

Banned
1420891992819.jpg

George Zimmerman remains in jail without bond for aggravated assault with a weapon, Friday, Jan. 9, 2015. (PHOTO/Seminole County jail)

By Amanda McKenzie, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 7:13 AM

[h6]RELATED STORIES[/h6]

SANFORD -- 
George Zimmerman is back in the Seminole County  jail for a third time after he was arrested Friday night in Lake Mary.

The 31-year-old was booked around 9:45 p.m. on charges of aggravated assault with a weapon. He is being held without bond and will appear before a judge at 9 a.m.

We are working to find out who else was involved in this incident.

In November 2013, deputies were called out to an Apopka home after they said he cocked and pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend Samatha Schiebe  and then barricaded himself inside. The incident came after Schiebe said she ordered him to move out.

He surrendered peacefully a few minutes later and charged with domestic violence, aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief.

Two months before, Zimmerman was involved in a dispute with his estranged wife Shellie, days after she filed for divorce.

Zimmerman was acquitted in July 2013 for the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February 2012.

Last edited:
I believe Trayvon gave him a "reason" to shoot him....but it wasn't "justified". If that makes any sense. I'm not getting in altercations with strangers, I don't know what they may or may not do.

The bigger question is why is he still allowed to have "bags" full of guns? He's established several times that he's unstable but apparently Florida doesn't care.

why this scary *** ***** boy have the gun on him in the first place?

dude wasn't even part of the neighborhood watch in his community.

dude was out there playing "shoot me a *****". **** him, racist bastard didn't need a reason.

Last edited:

Dude skated a murder charge and still out here wildin with the aggression 
mean.gif

somehow the skinny teenage kid beat his *** to the point he feared his life though 
grin.gif
I believe Trayvon gave him a "reason" to shoot him....but it wasn't "justified". If that makes any sense. I'm not getting in altercations with strangers, I don't know what they may or may not do.

The bigger question is why is he still allowed to have "bags" full of guns? He's established several times that he's unstable but apparently Florida doesn't care.
by that law he technically had a right so yea I get that.....situation was a downside of that law especially since trayvon wasn't alive to tell his side

I don't get why this dude is able to still carry though lol.....he's unstable as ****

1. killed a kid

2. altercation his wife

3. pointed a gun at his gf

4. now this 

revoke his privilege .....damn 

Last edited:
I legit think he made a deal with the devil he's been caught up so many times and still gets off it just doesn't make sense

:lol:

"Guess you're feeling pretty bad about now if you were a member of the jury who just thought he was a poor innocent guy who left his truck armed with a gun to pursue a kid for a perfectly good reason and then got into a fight with him and murdered him but there's no reason to think he's a bad guy. As a matter of fact he's innocent. Lots of ambien being prescribed to those jurors over this one."

This is what his 4th getting in trouble since the case? I hope all the jurors and people who defended him feel like idiots

this guy man

he somehow got off and now hes acting all reckless. what an idiot

LOL we're acting like neighborhood watch needs a license, anyone can make themselves a part of neighborhood watch I think. It's not an official title.

Florida leads this nation in everything bad. It's like the Wild West out there, a state full of lawlessness and ignorance.

Actually I was mistaken he was the program coordinator for the neighborhood watch.

Man dude just wanted to shoot a black kid that night, period.

Back
Top Bottom