George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z With Violence Over Trayvon Martin Doc

Don’t even remember what was said, if I had said something outlandish im sure I would have remembered.

I remember I did defend him based off what was said had happened which of course if you defend someone killing a minority on here regardless of what happened you are chastised as a racist so either way you can’t win even if it was proven Trayvon did provoke or do something to make this idiot pull a gun and shoot him, NT don’t care :lol:

That fact that you even said this looks funny.

Who is y’all bruh? Fall your sensitive *** back I could care less about you & ain’t even say your name. Since you wanna quote me everybody on here already knows what time it is with you. It ain’t hard to spot dudes like yourself. NT is so trash then get out your feelings, pull your skirt down & get tf up off of here.
:lol: Man yall be going off

U hate him
Seen him plenty of times
But ain’t gave him a 2 piece????
U a sucka
Plain and simple

to be fair, the guy probably has a gun. it's his whole thing.

unless you're going to sneak up and bust him in the soft spot with a brick or slap on the rear naked choke, maybe don't.

I will say I continue to be disappointed by inaction of the local rogue element, and that every day he draws breath is evidence of the Universe's indifferent moral arc.

He got pressed by that Matthew Apperson dude who shot at him. Sadly he had terrible aim and is now doing 20 years for it.

He got punched in the face at a restaurant last year too.

The guys probably strapped at almost all times. But would be hilarious is someone “befriended him” got him to take the bait, and did the job after they gained his trust.

Don’t even remember what was said, if I had said something outlandish im sure I would have remembered.

I remember I did defend him based off what was said had happened which of course if you defend someone killing a minority on here regardless of what happened you are chastised as a racist so either way you can’t win even if it was proven Trayvon did provoke or do something to make this idiot pull a gun and shoot him, NT don’t care :lol:

The things inbred Trump supporting hicks say :smh:

What comments tho

Y’all throwinf my name in here and saying I was backing him up to the fullest and basically saying I wanted a black kid to get killed :lol:

NT is trash dude. Y’all worse than girls in here throwing people’s name in a name i didn’t even post in nor would I have even entered talking about **** from how long ago as if I was saying yea Zimmerman killed the black kid! It was justifiable! Good riddance

Idiots :smh:

Enh, you were in there defending Zimmerman though. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you were looking funny in the light in that thread.

And let’s be real—it isn’t like you haven’t said other questionable things regarding race on here. Just sayin’.

I remember that thread.
I remember everything.

https://niketalk.com/threads/breaki...martin-killing-was-self-defense.515878/page-7

duke is gassing you b, i wasn't around for almost 2 years.

but since cats dying for my hot take on it since now we know ALL da facts...

-Zimmerman a dirtbag for going after Trayvon after Cops told him to hold his horses on da phone... could've eliminated da whole problem off top.

-Media were dirtbags for editing da original phone call to make it sound like he was going after him for being black and calling him a "white Hispanic" and stiring da racial pot.

-Trayvon definitely shouldn't of set it off on someone in a state with concealed carry laws, i dont care how offended my dark skin *** is for some idiot profiling me, i rather go home and be alive then snuff someone outta principle and some accident murderer clap me out.
oh yeeeeah i forgot u was mia too
u did take a hiatus

Correct, so how am I a bad guy by going off what was said by him and the police during investigation that he was attacked?

I’m a racist because I said it was self defense :lol:

Damn remind me to never disagree with anything related to minorities again because you can’t win on NT

I’m sure many in that thread have said outlandish and offensive stuff yet my post regarding self defense is picked out of the 100s of pages :rofl:

Never change NT

Correct, so how am I a bad guy by going off what was said by him and the police during investigation that he was attacked?

I’m a racist because I said it was self defense :lol:

Damn remind me to never disagree with anything related to minorities again because you can’t win on NT

I’m sure many in that thread have said outlandish and offensive stuff yet my post regarding self defense is picked out of the 100s of pages :rofl:

Never change NT

Nah, many haven't. We all know what we said back then. I specifically said that majority of males at Trayvon's age would've fought back with someone who instigated and harrassed them; doesn't mean they deserve to die. Look it up if you care.

People remember you because you're one of the few inbred illiterate hicks that spammed the thread with posts like this:

i hope he walks, theres enough evidence that he was threatened and attacked regardless if he instigated it or not. his life was in danger so he shot the kid.

theres a law that he can use deadly force if needed.

he should walk, 101%.

101% though. Even if I'm to believe you're not a racist (which you are), That's how ***@%@ strongly you feel regarding the murder of a teenager?? You're a sick little @#@$

Last edited:
Again do you have proof anything else happened?

What if it was a white kid? Asian kid? Etc etc

Oh wait y’all don’t care.

Won’t go on any further unless I wanna get banned because y’all tryna gang up on me over **** YOU don’t even know what happened and what was shown in court. end of story

My tone has changed since then because of his behavior after the trial ended.

Take care

Back
Top Bottom