George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z With Violence Over Trayvon Martin Doc

1216_jay-z-george-zimmerman-article.jpg

https://theblast.com/george-zimmerman-threatens-jay-z-violence-trayvon-martin-documentary/

George Zimmerman is threatening to “beat Jay-Z” and feed him to “an alligator” after he claims a production team working on an upcoming Trayvon Martin documentary produced by the rapper harassed his family for interviews and footage.

Zimmerman tells The Blast directly, two weeks ago a production team headed by docuseries executive producer Michael Gasparro made unannounced visits to his parents and uncle’s homes in Florida in an attempt to get them on camera.

He claims that production “harassed,” his family, but refused to elaborate on what the harassment was. He also would not answer whether his family agreed at any point to go on camera with the producers.

In a chilling reference to the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman grimly tells us “I know how to handle people who fukk with me, I have since February 2012.”

Zimmerman seems especially upset over money he claims has been paid to his ex-wife over her alleged participation in the documentary.

He says producers have refused to pay his parents or family members, but would not elaborate on their participation or willingness to go on camera for money.

Zimmerman, however, says he is holding Jay-Z and Gasparro responsible, and “anyone who f***s with my parents will be fed to an alligator.”

Earlier this year, it was announced Jay-Z and The Weinstein Company would be making a 6-part docuseries titled “Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story,” based off the book “Suspicion Nation” by attorney Lisa Bloom. The project will chronicle the life of Martin, the shooting by George Zimmerman in 2012, and his eventual acquittal.

Also, the fate of the project is unclear since the scandal with Harvey Weinstein exposed the ill-conceived relationship between the producer and Lisa Bloom, and has financially rocked the production company.

We reached out to Jay-Z and Michael Gasparro and will update as necessary.

thoughts? :nerd:

I used to see this guy in Downtown Orlando. Most of those bars have banned him I believe. I hate this man with a passion.

I never saw him and I stayed at the downtown Orlando bars. What bars did you see him at? I was at Pine St like it was my job, Cleos, Graffiti (TP), Porch, Hooch, Magnolia.

Respect to the guy who tried to smoke this clown.

I never saw him and I stayed at the downtown Orlando bars. What bars did you see him at? I was at Pine St like it was my job, Cleos, Graffiti (TP), Porch, Hooch, Magnolia.

Respect to the guy who tried to smoke this clown.
I pretty sure it was Cleos. It was brief. He was an *******.

Should’ve snuffed him.

Made a go fund me to cover any legal fees and whatever else. Ride that probation out and enjoy the 15 minutes of fame from it.

Way too blessed to do something stupid. I gotta family now. God will handle that.
which should have gave u more reason to snuff him in his eye
i got a 11 year old sun
i dont need that racist piece of **** in my neighborhood
thinking my son up to something
when he just going to the store
tryna buy him some skittles or ice tea
approaching my son and gunning him down
cause he "looks" suspicious
i swear man
folks stay talking bout they about that life (no u per say but in general)
will kill each other over a block a color or some vagina
but a real problem like zimmerman
like dude could easily be touched out in florida
but florida yall too vagina to do anything
he just rolling around
acting like his **** dont stink

He a real piece of ****. It was dudes on here going hard defending this coward *** dude.
yooooooo
i remember that thread
they assimilated back into nt life
who were these folks
so we can call em
i completely forgot about the folks defending him
and was happy he got off
wasn't @timedtebow one of em????
lets get a list

Back
Top Bottom