GET OUT -- New horror film about black man meeting white gf's parents. Looks creepy.

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
Looks like a winner. I love horror movies and this one... well, some of us have been in similar situations, minus the murder. My dude "Darius" is coming up in the game. :nerd:

Will see this off the fact that I've actively avoided this situation. White chick I was messing with wanted me to meet her mom and Step-dad, hell naw.

Last interracial relationship I was in my ex-girl had to run interference in the kitchen while I snuck out the front door.

That **** ain't life

Based on a true story?

Life experiene?
laugh.gif

I think the director, Jordan Peele, is married to a white woman.

Wait, that's the Jordan Peele from Key & Peele? Wrote and directed? I might have to check this out.

That.......that is single handily the scariest scenario I've seen in a long time. As a black man they asking a lot for me to see this movie. 

Last edited:
Wow, this actually looks good. Didn't expect this kind of tone from Jordan Peele. Moving outside his comfort zone. Super dope. I hope he continues to expand as an artist.

Keith Stanfield.:pimp:

Last edited:
It's because this is legit real life scary that I feel it's worth watching.

Not none of that supernatural, shock horror gore fest nonsense. This could be based on real events scary.

Last edited:
Thats the thing. Black people aint afraid of no ghosts and goblins. That's white people fear. To us, white people can be wayyyyyyyyy scarier that anything that hides in the shadows. Movie looks fire. Who is the star? I havent seen him before. I hope he kills it.

This is kinda something comedians have been saying for years. Black people are more scared of cops and white folks than a ghost.

I didn't expect it to be 100% horror as it seems to be. I feel like this is a concept people have considered, but people weren't willing to take the risk.

I don't remember the last time I saw a loving interracial (mainly black man/white woman) relationship in a movie. There's a lot here that looks promising.

Thats the thing. Black people aint afraid of no ghosts and goblins. That's white people fear. To us, white people can be wayyyyyyyyy scarier that anything that hides in the shadows. Movie looks fire. Who is the star? I havent seen him before. I hope he kills it.

He's a British actor, but he was in Sicario he was Emily blunt partner

Movie looks good. First trailer in a log time that made me say DAMN. Lol even had my girl tripping when i showed her the trailer.

Back
Top Bottom