GET OUT -- New horror film about black man meeting white gf's parents. Looks creepy.

Finally saw it, loved it. Definitely lived up to the hype.

Still trying to wrap my head around how Chris got both pieces of chair cotton into his ear :lol:

Watched again last night...

First thing I peeped was when the dad was showing him around the house.

And they walked into the kitchen and he said "we like to keep a small piece of mom around " and the black maid was just standing there staring as soon as they walked in.

So many things make sense the second time around

I caught this too. And the mention of (and I'm paraphrasing) "That's the basement, have to keep it closed due to black mold"

Last edited:
Y'all seeing it in the theaters for y'all 2nd time?
I saw it in the theaters 1st...I wanna watch it again but I don't want to go to the movies and watch it....:lol:

Would've hit the smoothest I left something in the car u-turn ever. [emoji]128665[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Anyone else avoiding bunnies all of a sudden? They get mean mugged from me now :lol:

Anyone else avoiding bunnies all of a sudden? They get mean mugged from me now :lol:

I already used to grill em, but would occasionally hit em w/ the "sorta want" but now, I'm petrified :lol: Not like I'm not married anyway.

But I've said before that white women are the best aggressor turned innocent victims we know. How many homies got caught up w/ that rape nonsense.

But I've said before that white women are the best aggressor turned innocent victims we know. How many homies got caught up w/ that rape nonsense.
Extreme case but white girls are very good at giving you a false cooperate vibe. They will smile, speak and passive flirt with you all day. Soon as you try to close the deal all that vibe stops, then they stop speaking all together lol.

Extreme case but white girls are very good at giving you a false cooperate vibe. They will smile, speak and passive flirt with you all day. Soon as you try to close the deal all that vibe stops, then they stop speaking all together lol.

Bra this is dead on

Anyone else avoiding bunnies all of a sudden? They get mean mugged from me now
laugh.gif
IDK why but all I could think was, "Wait, there was rabbits in this movie? WTF was I lookin' at to miss some scary rabbits?!?!" lol

Bra this is dead on

It's more so a need to feel wanted by a black guy for bragging rights w/ their homegirls. That's the ideal case in those situations, dudes lives get ruined by white girls false claiming rape though.

Reactions: g14
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yoooooo
roll.gif

I'm kind of upset they didn't have a sex scene in that movie. I'd pay an extra $10 to see Chris blow Georgina's back out. Knock the white grandma out of her
Brah, 2 days later and i'm still laughing at this comment. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

:lol: :lol: yoooooo :rofl:

I'm kind of upset they didn't have a sex scene in that movie. I'd pay an extra $10 to see Chris blow Georgina's back out. Knock the white grandma out of her

Bruh gon be like um dont tell Rose ok Georgy. I had a great time. Crazy maid sex is the best. Did you ***?

Then Georgina hits him with the

View media item 2383037

Last edited:
Finally got to see the movie and I loved it. Hands down, best horror movie I've seen in years. As a man of color, I do not find the movie racist at all.

Anybody read anything connecting The family Armitage name to the infamous slave ship La Amistad? Can't be a coincidence....

Last edited:
I might be late but did yall read about/see the original/alternate ending?

That would've been something else.

I might be late but did yall read about/see the original/alternate ending?

That would've been something else.

Saw the alternate ending and am glad they didn't go with it for the final cut.
Peele said he changed it based on current events and how ppl were reacting to the multiple shootings.

Basically the original ending was the more realistic outcome.

Another change that happened was that the movie was supposed to be filmed and portrayed in L.A. And it got changed at the very very last minute to Alabama due to budget problems. Innocent Black guy gets shot and killed by the cops in LA, that wouldn't have flown over too well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom