Get ready for that #$$!%$## from another big company: NIKE RAISING PRICES ON EVERYTHING.

How can they complain or make an argument of rising costs? Most of their product is made internationally where it's dirt cheap! They probably aren't even taxed for a lot of the material! Believe me I'm staunchly a NIKE guy and will never really wear any other brand for sports period. But with the BS information they give you in terms of losses or cutbacks on quality is definitely something worth frowning upon. The way nike releases something is either too late because A) That particular product is no longer a "HOT" commodity or B) Your main consumers no longer have enough money to buy anything. First analyzing the market would be a smart thing to do. Like here in HI the Niketown closed down because it was lame and related and kowtowed to particular tourists and runners and not to the masses that actually BUY NIKE PRODUCTS. I miss it but oh well... So if they see %$# hit outlets well it's their poor business decision making, the octopus who predicted the winner of the World Cup can do a better job...

Back
Top Bottom