GETTIN MY MIND RIGHT FOR THE CLUB...

waddup nt fam..

i'm headin to the club tonight...

and i always go thru this lil ritual when i get out the tub...

i turn my music up while i get dressed... jig a lil bit...

and say positive stuff to get in that "pullin" mode...

and get on the prowl...
devil.gif

i also play some mack lessons radio...

what yall boys do to get ya mind right before you head to the club?

somethings that will elevate ya confidence when you headin out...

i know alotta folks drink, but what else yall do?

Pretty much the same thing you do, minus the mack radio or whatever. I prefer to pregame with my peeps but apparently doing that is lame on here.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Pretty much the same thing you do, minus the mack radio or whatever. I prefer to pregame with my peeps but apparently doing that is lame on here.
I <3 pre-gaming. Pre-gaming is my #1 favorite thing to do. Not for the money saving aspect but because it puts me in the zone.
pimp.gif

Listen to I'm The #@@. Look at myself in the mirror. Tell myself I got this tonight.
Walk into the club on that cocky mode. Pre-game if possible.

who said that?
laugh.gif
thats exactly what I do
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

i just get drunk and dance like this in the club..

35lrchv.gif

plus the ladies love that white meat
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ng83no.jpg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I <3 pre-gaming. Pre-gaming is my #1 favorite thing to do. Not for the money saving aspect but because it puts me in the zone.
pimp.gif

what's pregame?

Originally Posted by handullz

pimp.gif

what's pregame?
drinking before you get to the club

Originally Posted by handullz

pimp.gif

what's pregame?
to drink before you get to the club

hombrelobo wrote:
Mangudai954 wrote:
pimp.gif

Pre-gaming is mandatory for me. not only cuz it takes me at least $100 to get drunk at a club, but it since I'm already feelin it I have more time to get down to business

Back
Top Bottom