Gettin the Girls - A Comprehensive Guide (LONG READ)

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

If you seriously read this whole thing you lost already.

And we've seen pics of your girlfriend homie....who are you to be giving female advice?
roll.gif

SONNED.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

B. i recommend having a lot of female friends and hanging out with them. listen to them. they're girls and know the likes and dislikes to other girls so you can learn a lot from them. besides having female friends only leads to meeting more and more females.

QFT

this is a good post, but y'all REALLY need to get your priorities straight.

Getting Girls is like Building a SandCastle...cause after all that hardwork, you have nothning to show for it.

A more efficient/long term strategy is to devote that time and energy to something constructive, like a career.

Look at all the dudes who have Groupies- they simply spent alot of time becoming great at something, such as Sports, Music or Making Money.

Like 50 cent said
You hustlin backwards if you chasin a !@#$@
Chase the paper, they come with the %%%*.

A benefit/side effect of becoming successful, is that you build more confidence/self esteem, and tend to be more bold/aggressive which will indirectly help youpull girls.

I'm sure we all have Uncles that were players in the 80s/90s and are now broke, cause they wasted the most valuable years of their lives chasing women.

In contrast, when you look at High School Reunions, it's usually the Nerdy/Smart dudes who never got any play, who are doing well. I call it the "MikeJones" Phenomenon - back then @@$% didnt want me now im hot @@$% all on me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bohrdom

skimmed this but right off the bat, i think #3 is a no go. insulting others and being judgemental isn't cool in general. from personal experience, you don't really want to be wit a female (over the long run) who successfully responds to you within this context. just my $.02

I was thinking the same thing.

"If she tells you to call her sometime, PLEASE wait AT LEAST 2 days. AT LEAST. " -King

I would actually say, IF she is really feeling you and you are really feeling her give her a call or text the next day. A lot of females interpret the 2-3 daywaiting period as the guy not really feeling them.

your approach needs work...

Your moves are played out....

Basically, if you have to read a "how to approach...." guide your already f' in up.

Just go to a bar one day and try it yourself , test your limits, get experience, learn how to adapt to a specific broad. Talk to your exes or girl friendsabout the guys that try to hit on them see what they tell you and laugh @ it (But take notes on what NOT to do"

I have picked up by saying the stupidest things, things that should get me slapped. It's all about how you say it and flip it on em. One of my favoritethings to do is manipulate a girl's emotions. I can have her hate me, think I'm funny, think I'm a jerk, then love me all in one night.... shhiiiitthat's already a relationship why have a GF.

no offense but you'd be the last dude i'd take any advice from
laugh.gif
and was you firin' shots at that clown in the polo thread?
roll.gif

damn, thank goodness that i never had to resort to these "step by step guides". i just played the shy guy routine, girls eat it up

Back
Top Bottom