Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I'm super thirsty right now. The chick i've been dealing with for months almost exclusively, slowly because she's partly damaged, i just found out she's been digging around for a friend with benefits. Which confused the $#$$ outta me, cuz i've been patient making her my only horse in this race. She basically said i'm too good to just be a !$+* buddy, i'm more of a boyfriend type, and when i said that's what i'm working towards with her, she says she's not ready for a relationship. She wants to remain in this weird zone where we're exclusive friends that monopolize each others time, but no movement either emotionally of physically, so i'm rejected on both levels. Crazy thing is, she has no idea why i'm upset, she thinks she complimented me. I know she loves me, maybe even more than i do her but it's time for her to kick rocks. I've put up with this crazy and backfill long enough. But basically yeah, i'll be back in on the getting numbers game.
Oh and all this is like a day after she sent me naked pics
indifferent.gif
.  $@*+%!% is crazy.

not trying to be a jerk but what is with you people who fall in love in a few months? what about anything she's doing makes you think she loves you? or even more than you love her?

they way i always saw it is if shorty doesn't want to be your girl she's waiting for something better to come along...

if you two were both extrememly busy w/school and work and just didn't have the time to commit to a full relationship that'd be one thing but she just flat out wants a +#*+ buddy and you want to be her man...c'mon son...she's holding out for better...

i've never met a guy i liked who also liked me back and we got along well and had fun together but all I wanted was to just be exclusive w/o anything physical or emotional but i'm looking for someone else to +#*+...

on what planet does that make sense...shorty is doing that to you cuz you're letting her...

hit her tomorrow and tell her its the two of you or nothing and her answer will let you know where you stand...if she passes then you weren't what she wanted in the first place...if she steps up then thats where she wants to be...

edit...

while you're exclusively dealing w/her i bet money about 5 other guys go the same naked pics you got

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Mark Antony
while you're exclusively dealing w/her i bet money about 5 other guys go the same naked pics you got

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

but on the real.. 

you might as well chalk that one up, famb... cuz that's a MAJOR loss...

you're boo'd up w/ about 3 or 4 dudes' skeet depository...

Originally Posted by ricky409

DipsetGeneral wrote:
I am 22, Senior at a big University. Business Management major.
Work at school. Work Study. What about you?

+

@RegalBlack 3 Weeks ain't nuffin'....
22, graduated last year from a D2... marketing...
i played basektball, though... so that helped me out...

its going to change a few years after college cuz those dreams of getting w/ an athlete are going to die away and they're going to start thinking more realistic...

those frats... athletes... promoters... 

they're going to have to start facing the real world.. and by then, you'll be well aware of the real world... developed swag, a good job... maybe a crib..

yambs will be had..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cool cool. I'm hopin' I can gets yamb(s) this summer, brodee.
ohwell.gif

I'm super thirsty right now. The chick i've been dealing with for months almost exclusively, slowly because she's partly damaged, i just found out she's been digging around for a friend with benefits. Which confused the $#$$ outta me, cuz i've been patient making her my only horse in this race. She basically said i'm too good to just be a !$+* buddy, i'm more of a boyfriend type, and when i said that's what i'm working towards with her, she says she's not ready for a relationship. She wants to remain in this weird zone where we're exclusive friends that monopolize each others time, but no movement either emotionally of physically, so i'm rejected on both levels. Crazy thing is, she has no idea why i'm upset, she thinks she complimented me. I know she loves me, maybe even more than i do her but it's time for her to kick rocks. I've put up with this crazy and backfill long enough. But basically yeah, i'll be back in on the getting numbers game.
indifferent.gif
.  $@*+%!% is crazy.

not trying to be a jerk but what is with you people who fall in love in a few months? what about anything she's doing makes you think she loves you? or even more than you love her?

they way i always saw it is if shorty doesn't want to be your girl she's waiting for something better to come along...

if you two were both extrememly busy w/school and work and just didn't have the time to commit to a full relationship that'd be one thing but she just flat out wants a +#*+ buddy and you want to be her man...c'mon son...she's holding out for better...

i've never met a guy i liked who also liked me back and we got along well and had fun together but all I wanted was to just be exclusive w/o anything physical or emotional but i'm looking for someone else to +#*+...

on what planet does that make sense...shorty is doing that to you cuz you're letting her...

hit her tomorrow and tell her its the two of you or nothing and her answer will let you know where you stand...if she passes then you weren't what she wanted in the first place...if she steps up then thats where she wants to be...

edit...

Thing is, i know all this, and i know better, and we already had that talk.  I didn't mean to fall for her, i never do that, I make fun of those dudes, think i've even scolded cats on NT for that.  Matter of fact, i've been called "cold, insensitive and narcissistic" more times than i can count.  But what we had just seemed stagnant, even a while back, but we'd be with each other all the time.  We'd never miss a day, and if i took a people break, she'd seek me out.  So assessing the whole situation, i thought maybe there was a slight chance it was me, not her why we weren't moving.  And she's my a-alike, i would've hated to have to just dip on her like that (i should've).  So I devoted more of myself, opened up, went harder, cuz i thought that's what she was waiting on.  This was new territory, I was schooled by OGs, i've never had this feeling about a chick since high school so i thought that was the path, being open, honest, and committed to building something with this person.  All that did was make me vulnerable and become a punchline for her and her friends.  Sometimes you gotta learn, even when you think it's pure, stick to the game.  Even hit her up after all this to see if all is well, #@$*+ is cool as a cucumber, not faded at all.  This is why we are how we are.  If she wasn't feeling me like that, should've just broke it down like that early on.  I actually gave her the chance to let me know what's up, i'm a big boy, her response was "i'm crazy about you".  I know i'm at fault, but it can't be all mine.
And thanks MyT, no, really.  No one was really hitting me with it like that since alot of our friends are mutual.  %$%+*+ think they know everything the older they get, it's nice to get grounded.

^ im not gonna lie tho how she played it can make a person who knows the game but decided not to play a bit bitter esp. when you come to the table with clean hands and the person is playing games with you. The kind of restraint you have to have to be willing to stop the impulse to protect yourself and keep ppl at a distance.
30t6p3b.gif

Thing is, i know all this, and i know better, and we already had that talk.  I didn't mean to fall for her, i never do that, I make fun of those dudes, think i've even scolded cats on NT for that.  Matter of fact, i've been called "cold, insensitive and narcissistic" more times than i can count.  But what we had just seemed stagnant, even a while back, but we'd be with each other all the time.  We'd never miss a day, and if i took a people break, she'd seek me out.  So assessing the whole situation, i thought maybe there was a slight chance it was me, not her why we weren't moving.  And she's my a-alike, i would've hated to have to just dip on her like that (i should've).  So I devoted more of myself, opened up, went harder, cuz i thought that's what she was waiting on.  This was new territory, I was schooled by OGs, i've never had this feeling about a chick since high school so i thought that was the path, being open, honest, and committed to building something with this person.  All that did was make me vulnerable and become a punchline for her and her friends.  Sometimes you gotta learn, even when you think it's pure, stick to the game.  Even hit her up after all this to see if all is well, #@$*+ is cool as a cucumber, not faded at all.  This is why we are how we are.  If she wasn't feeling me like that, should've just broke it down like that early on.  I actually gave her the chance to let me know what's up, i'm a big boy, her response was "i'm crazy about you".  I know i'm at fault, but it can't be all mine.
And thanks MyT, no, really.  No one was really hitting me with it like that since alot of our friends are mutual.  %$%+*+ think they know everything the older they get, it's nice to get grounded.

i was with you all the way until this... 
you expected her to be straight up w/ you...?

she said that so you wouldnt deter off... you provide her with attention...here's how its broken down in a ratio...

attention w/ women : men w/ sex...

you wouldnt just drop some good yambs by being honest... especially if you're using her just for that... so she's not going to drop the guy that feeds her ego...

the dope thing is you recognize what's going on... you dont seem too stubborn to accept reality... 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I don't understand why dudes insist on getting a number when the girl is clearly uninterested, like is it really that serious
laugh.gif

And most of the time she gives you the number to go away not cause of your "game".

famb... how much sense does that make? "I want you to leave me alone soooo I'll tell you how to reach me" stop it... women just like hearing their phone ring...
Eddie Murphy gif goes riiiiight.. here

Females want to be able to say they got dudes after em. They want to ignore calls and flake... it does somethin for there self esteem and is reflected in there social networking. True Story

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

This just happened to me.

Got this chicks' number, we texting. Text her one day, she responds three days later with "I'm just now seeing this, sorry!"

I brush it off, say ok. Tell her I'm not into flaky women, she apologizes, says she'll step it up.

SHE DOES IT AGAIN! I ask her did she remember what We talked about and she straight up says no
indifferent.gif

I tell her I think we're wasting our time, haven't heard from since. She gets on FB talking how she sad she is because she's still single.

Can't take it personal but you can't let these women walk over you either. Be smart, keep it pushing and you'll be fine.
son. I know that feel

indifferent.gif
.  $@*+%!% is crazy.

edit...

Do not hit her up ever....she treating you like you're gay. Those are grounds to never speak to her again. When she has realized you done f'ing with her she'll let you beat and tell you she wants to be your girl. Beat and tell her you straight.
You're welcome. (kobe system)

Mark Antony

but on the real.. 

perfect execution
roll.gif
roll.gif

In love in only a couple of months
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Love, so many people use your name in vain

i was with you all the way until this... 
you expected her to be straight up w/ you...?

she said that so you wouldnt deter off... you provide her with attention...here's how its broken down in a ratio...

attention w/ women : men w/ sex...

you wouldnt just drop some good yambs by being honest... especially if you're using her just for that... so she's not going to drop the guy that feeds her ego...

the dope thing is you recognize what's going on... you dont seem too stubborn to accept reality... 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Makes sense young fambs.  Honestly i'm not even sure if i want anything more to do with her than casual friends after this.  Even if she comes through with the hambs, at this point i can't see it as anything but pity sex.  Pass.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Well not love, but i don't know a better word to represent a high level of like and affection. But the hell do you know?
indifferent.gif

I had this #+#* happen to me two weeks ago, I'm still confused on what happened though

Weekend before last my homegirl hits me up wanting to come to the crib and chill plus she got another chick with her, they come through we kick it I didn't even attempt to holla at her friend, nothing more than being a good host offering her a drink and showing the way to the bathroom. They leave a few hours later i get a text from my homegirl saying her friend thinks I'm cute and wants my number i say cool, shorty text me for about 30 mins just talking about random stuff, and me poking fun at her accent. After the we agree to hit each other up the next day. Next day comes I hit her up we talk some more everything seemed cool, she was going to her mom's house, so I agreed to call later that night, come.830 i call her no answer i said cool whatever she's probably busy, Monday comes i don't hear from her, i don't call chick's back after they don't answer the first time because I know they saw the missed call, I text her on Tuesday no response i deleted her number right then.

Come the Saturday this chick tells my homegirl I'm acting funny and stopped texting her
indifferent.gif

Women love attention no matter where they're getting it from

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

Yall got it upside down. Ur supposed to give them ur number, if they want it they'll hit u. Don't be chasin no @+!# mayne.
I do that sometimes, but I've found that a lot of times when I do it they don't hit me.  And I think it's partly because (younger) college girls are surrounded by other guys all the time so there's no need to explore the new guy unless they're really intrigued.
That said I still do it sometimes, but only on slightly older women (22+) who have a little bit more game and know to come correct.  Those are the ones that will hit me back more consistently.

Originally Posted by solefood229

I had this #+#* happen to me two weeks ago, I'm still confused on what happened though

Weekend before last my homegirl hits me up wanting to come to the crib and chill plus she got another chick with her, they come through we kick it I didn't even attempt to holla at her friend, nothing more than being a good host offering her a drink and showing the way to the bathroom. They leave a few hours later i get a text from my homegirl saying her friend thinks I'm cute and wants my number i say cool, shorty text me for about 30 mins just talking about random stuff, and me poking fun at her accent. After the we agree to hit each other up the next day. Next day comes I hit her up we talk some more everything seemed cool, she was going to her mom's house, so I agreed to call later that night, come.830 i call her no answer i said cool whatever she's probably busy, Monday comes i don't hear from her, i don't call chick's back after they don't answer the first time because I know they saw the missed call, I text her on Tuesday no response i deleted her number right then.

Come the Saturday this chick tells my homegirl I'm acting funny and stopped texting her
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
..... fe's be wildin.. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Talked to a bunch of chicks last night but none really went anywhere. Gave this one girl my number but she said she was kinda involved with some dude so we'll see.

For some reason I always find myself talking to the ones that have boyfriends. It's odd, really. I've hooked up with two chicks with bfs (met and hooked up with one on Santacon and literally three days later she got a boyfriend
30t6p3b.gif
would've smashed in AC a couple of months back though if she wasn't 'strating), but I sorta hate it. Makes me feel kinda scummy.
Girls who are easier to get with = more insecure = more need of male attention = more willing to hook up
These are also the same girls who can't stand to be alone and need to be able to attach the "boyfriend" label to at least guy they're sleeping with.

So what ends up happening, when you go out, there are 10 girls. 5 have boyfriends and 5 don't. Of the 5 who have boyfriends, 4 are of the type described above and will flirt with you. Of the 5 who don't have boyfriends, 4 are extra-cautious or homely or have a lot of self-respect, so they won't flirt with you, while 1 will be between boyfriends and will be super-flirty. So, of the 10, 5 will flirt, and only 1 of those will not have a boyfriend. But she'll probably be sleeping with a dozen guys over the next week.

That's not to say there aren't self-respecting girls who flirt. But on average you're much more likely to get the other type.

I've lost hope.

btw, good advice in this thread. Keep it going.

Originally Posted by mrkane

but on the real.. 

perfect execution
roll.gif
roll.gif
This
laugh.gif
 I covered my mouth and held my stomach trying not to laugh at that

Originally Posted by solefood229

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

that's cuz she wanted you to chase her, famb... she prolly was genuinely interested in you... the fact that you just played her to the left when she first met you peaked her interest...

few questions, doe... What would you rate her? how was the body? and who all was at the crib w/ you? was it your own crib, or you shared it w/ some homeys, or your parents' house....?

see ... the thing is you SHOULD NOT HAVE HIT HER when she told you to... i know it sounds petty and childish... but you should have kept up that "meh" attitude...

it probably would have ended in some nonsense anyway... she wanted a guy to chase her... and you werent up for it...

maintaining that dignity...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is why you talk to women and not girls. Y'all cold as ice with that Nicolas Cage gif
laugh.gif
. I read Mark's post and maaaan, that's a tough situation. I hope you dropped her like a bad habit. You just don't do stuff like that to people. Datin' ouchea is so hard now, it's like everyone is conditioned to be selfish and not trust each other. Everyone has their guard up, so to speak. It's so sad. So in the end, who do you love?

Ricky my famb, she was a cute 8.0 - 8.5, I live alone, but my boy was over kicking it so it was four of us together, but my boy was on the phone caking most of the time, I think she wanted me to chase, but hell i didn't talk to her long enough to know if she was worth the chase

Oh well, one monkey don't stop no show

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Well not love, but i don't know a better word to represent a high level of like and affection. But the hell do you know?
indifferent.gif
You right 
tumblr_lwvp3sbaQX1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom