Getting older unappreciation post

Getting is 20 is good but getting 30 (like me, one year from now) doesn't make me feel good.. I miss the days when I was 23, 24, 25.... oh boy..

I'm 25 and I have somewhat mixed feelings. Like someone said earlier, enjoy yourself while you're still young.

28 over here. Don't want to reach thirty.

Unappreciated. Earlier on the radio, they played Blackstreet's "Before I let you go", and I was 15 when that song released. Damn.......seems likeyesterday

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i think it sucks after 21. upto 21 it's a race against time and you want to get there ASAP. after 21, you kinda want it to slow down a little bit...but still looking to 25 so insurance goes down. after 25...i don't know...i guess you'll no longer be a kid even if you mature late.

That's the most overused and untrue adages I've ever heard. Those bums who say this have dull lives and have been living in the past even before theywere 20. You can believe dat.

we need to make years longer like 24 months in a year
laugh.gif

I'm 18 right now and turn 19 in September. I graduated in '08 and whenever I visit my high school I feel like a dinosaur. It really is depressingthinking about it though

Originally Posted by acidicality

I do feel old (i'm 20), sorta feels like it was just yesterday i just entered high school.
yo same here..but ill be 20 in august

i remember WANTING to get older, but now i want to stop
laugh.gif

actually, ill stop at 21

Is it me or is this the average NT age??

I remember when I first got here I was around 14-15

NT is gonna see me die lol

I feel old. I was just listing off some of my favorite movies to a junior in high school and they had no idea... They've never heard of Bill & Ted,Coming to America, or Office Space...
smh.gif

i'm 17 and i'm scared to be old. i want to experience college and everything but i don't want to lose my teen years either. i'm scared of oldage.

IM TURNING 27 AND I AINT MAD BECAUSE THE ALTERNATIVE IS IM DEAD. THINK WITH YOUR BRAINZ. YALL. YOUR BRAINZ.

IMJUSSAYIN.

I turn 27 this year and it sucks. I miss having fun and caring about bills or work. Now its the same thing over and over.

Back
Top Bottom