Getting Over Girlfriends. Vol. it's over

My girlfriend and I just broke up after almost 2 years. it was pretty much mutual we were both in the wrong. we broke up like once every other hour recently sowe both decided to call it quits. i'm pretty much heartbroken and can't stand to think of another dude gettin it. So what i ask of you guys is toplease give me MATURE advice on getting over a girl you were in love with. (No poke another chick, or start talking to other female answers.) just some ways ormethods you guys have done in the past and have worked.

$*%@ maturity. This is Niketalk. Go somewhere else for all that. This place is for entertainment.

Post them pics

Throw away every thing that reminds you of her....
nerd.gif

If that doesn't work.....then.

20834sucide.jpg

Just be real with yourself and realize it's over. Accept it, and understand that you're better off w/o her.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

$*%@ maturity. This is Niketalk. Go somewhere else for all that. This place is for entertainment.

How many of these threads does NT get daily?
laugh.gif

We should have a separate relationship forum
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

go out and kick it with firends, play bball, go work out

exactly what ive been doing but still i get weak and tempted to call

yo side, that picture is actually nice, where could i get it in poster form?

and to OP just keep busy and try not to check up on her, and find a good chick.

Originally Posted by MECKS

yo side, that picture is actually nice, where could i get it in poster form?

and to OP just keep busy and try not to check up on her, and find a good chick.

just a pic from google... not mine

Keep busy with friends.

Don't fall in old habits of contacting her.

Do not make her a priority in your life.

Enjoy the break from fighting/drama.

And she is going to get hulk smashed by someone dude, it's inevitable! You're just going to have to terms with that and move on.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Keep busy with friends.

Don't fall in old habits of contacting her.

Do not make her a priority in your life.

Enjoy the break from fighting/drama.

And she is going to get hulk smashed by someone dude, it's inevitable! You're just going to have to terms with that and move on.

that was so ruthless and true at the same time :/

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

How many of these threads does NT get daily?
laugh.gif

We should have a separate relationship forum
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
truth i come in here for entertainment....although i haveseeked some help on this before...there should be a separate forum for this...sometime of help forum or advice forum...

Enjoy your freedom and smash as many chicks as possible!
pimp.gif

Oh, and spend some time with your boys to get your mind offa her.

i think its important to think logically about a sittuation... People are put in your life for a reason most if hardly any are supposed to be in your lifeforever, you have to learn how to let people go appreciate the time you spent together and the lesson that was learned. Trying not to think about it is notalways good, neither thinking about something emotionally instead of logically. Separate your emotions realizing why your sad is important/ from your logic thereason why your not together.

What is this maturity bull **** you speak of??? Post some pics then start getting at other chicks. trust me you'll feel a lot better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreaface

i think its important to think logically about a sittuation... People are put in your life for a reason most if hardly any are supposed to be in your life forever, you have to learn how to let people go appreciate the time you spent together and the lesson that was learned. Trying not to think about it is not always good, neither thinking about something emotionally instead of logically. Separate your emotions realizing why your sad is important/ from your logic the reason why your not together.
heard that whole lesson learned thing before
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

funny how vast majority of femalws have the same logic

I been with my girl about 6 years now an we broke up foreal a couple times and I felt the same way.

The main thing you need to do is stay busy and around other people. If you don't plan on ever getting back with her than get rid of anything that remindsyou of her. Find someone that will be there for you whenever you need to vent that will really listen.

It sounds like you aren't over it and still want to be with her. My suggestion would be to try as hard as you can to still make it work. Everyone fight andbreaks up sometimes but if it doesn't feel right then its not. Try to tell her how you feel instead of asking NT for help. Chances are she probably hassome of the same feelings. And all the guys saying she is gonna get smashed or something soon is just wrong. If you guys really cared about you and she aint no*$@ then she wont get with another guy anytime soon unless she already had someone on the side she was interested in.

Good Luck...probably one of the hardest thing to go through but what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger

nah she aint no skeezer. she does feel the same way. i love her to death and both still want to be together. we just bicker about the same things all the time.there are numerous trust issues(checking phone, calling my friends, gossiping about me) type stuff. she seriously gave me high blood pressure and anger issues.i just do the dumbest things when we get mad like punching stuff or saying stupid stuff. very immature still. i'm a grown as man and this relationship hasbeen like high school lately

block her myspace/facebook/twitter pages on your web browser. It'll be tempting to want to see them, but you have to drop it quickly.

delete all phone numbers, emails, pictures of her.

Back
Top Bottom