Getting That GOOD Pee in Appreciation Vol. OH YEA OOOOH YEA....That was Good

mac a roni

Banned
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]So basically dude had to handle his business....went to the toilet, whipped it out, and let thestream flow, when it hit me.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm talking about that tingling sensation that goes throughout ya body. Have your legs and armsshaking like you going through convulsions...but this time i head that head kickback action. Feeling is came, but never went [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I know y'all dudes felt this before, but ladies y'all experience this? What's thescientific reason, too?[/color]

rkelly.jpg

I get that feeling so many times..it almost landed me in jail

but seriously..I agree with homie a few posts below.the feeling of peeing after smashing should be packaged and given to toddlers at lunch time so they canknow what they're missing
pimp.gif

iono about ya'll but I feel like spit'n in the toilet during one of those kind of urinations
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KennyTheGreat23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

esp the first piss after smashing
eek.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]All that pressure than
eek.gif
Having a dude on cloud 9[/color]
pimp.gif

i actually like to shift my weight from one knee to another and sway while i urinate.

i honestly dont know why

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]So basically dude had to handle his business....went to the toilet, whipped it out, and let the stream flow, when it hit me.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm talking about that tingling sensation that goes throughout ya body. Have your legs and arms shaking like you going through convulsions...but this time i head that head kickback action. Feeling is came, but never went[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I know y'all dudes felt this before, but ladies y'all experience this? What's the scientific reason, too?[/color]

I love that tingling sensation it goes to your temples and you feel all the blood drain out of your skull
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

i actually like to shift my weight from one knee to another and sway while i urinate.

i honestly dont know why

I read this had to do with you having weight on something inside of you...I cant remember what it was. I think the colon.

I love taking road trips and holding my pee until its hurts. That pee just sings "Its been a long time, long time coming"

laugh.gif

sadly, its true
laugh.gif

very appreciated!
grin.gif

after it feels like weight has been lifted off your shoulders....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom