gf living with you? issues?

I know this thread has prob been made once before but i cant find it.  Anywho, i know a few of us on here lives with their other, my issue is I cant seem to find that balance.  I love chillin with the boys but she dont think too much of a few of them so most of the times im chillin with her in order to avoid a argument.  My boys still know im their homie but at the same time I dont want things to get different you kno? IDK if this sounds %%$% I hope you guys know what i mean... any advice??

I know this thread has prob been made once before but i cant find it.  Anywho, i know a few of us on here lives with their other, my issue is I cant seem to find that balance.  I love chillin with the boys but she dont think too much of a few of them so most of the times im chillin with her in order to avoid a argument.  My boys still know im their homie but at the same time I dont want things to get different you kno? IDK if this sounds %%$% I hope you guys know what i mean... any advice??

Indeed that is what I understand, I want to know if anyone on here has had the same issue.

ftw we have been living together for about 6 months this wasn't ongoing until recently

Indeed that is what I understand, I want to know if anyone on here has had the same issue.

ftw we have been living together for about 6 months this wasn't ongoing until recently

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

I'm lost

Is the thread about living with the girl

or

Your girl not liking the homies...?
I stay with my girls...she dnt like a few of the homies...So most ofthe time i dnt chill with them becuz she trips when im wit them.. its alil bit of both, us living together isnt an issue until tht comes intoplay

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

I'm lost

Is the thread about living with the girl

or

Your girl not liking the homies...?
I stay with my girls...she dnt like a few of the homies...So most ofthe time i dnt chill with them becuz she trips when im wit them.. its alil bit of both, us living together isnt an issue until tht comes intoplay

You gotta be a man and tell her that sometimes you gotta kick it with your boys. Flat out. No way to tip toe around it. You either man up and tell her this is how it is, if she doesn't like it show her the door. You give a chick an inch she is gonna take a mile. You might already be s.o.l. as you have already made the decision to "most of the times im chillin with her in order to avoid a argument." Now your hopeless as the bar has been set. Once the bar is set you can rarely regain freedom.

Beginning of a relationship you gotta set out all of your boundaries when they come up. Once that boundary is relinquished your not getting it back.

Never understood why dudes would change who they hang out with or who they are cause of a girl. If you gotta change you for a girl the first thing you should change is the girl your with.

Dump your girl. Chick sucks.

You gotta be a man and tell her that sometimes you gotta kick it with your boys. Flat out. No way to tip toe around it. You either man up and tell her this is how it is, if she doesn't like it show her the door. You give a chick an inch she is gonna take a mile. You might already be s.o.l. as you have already made the decision to "most of the times im chillin with her in order to avoid a argument." Now your hopeless as the bar has been set. Once the bar is set you can rarely regain freedom.

Beginning of a relationship you gotta set out all of your boundaries when they come up. Once that boundary is relinquished your not getting it back.

Never understood why dudes would change who they hang out with or who they are cause of a girl. If you gotta change you for a girl the first thing you should change is the girl your with.

just have a talk with her, honestly though if they're your boys you should be able to chill with them if you want to

just have a talk with her, honestly though if they're your boys you should be able to chill with them if you want to

When I was living with my lady.. I never had any issues about chilling with the homies.. it wasn't her decision. . It was mine..

When I was living with my lady.. I never had any issues about chilling with the homies.. it wasn't her decision. . It was mine..

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

I somewhat echo what this dude says too.  I've been living with my girl for 3+ years and I laid the groundwork down EARLY. 

That is key to not only the relationship, but the living situation as well. 

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

I somewhat echo what this dude says too.  I've been living with my girl for 3+ years and I laid the groundwork down EARLY. 

That is key to not only the relationship, but the living situation as well. 

You're the $%#&* in the relationship..
grin.gif

I'm sure you thought this kinda thread was made ONCE before
roll.gif

I think if you woulda waited like 5 more minutes before making this one, two of these exact same threads would have been made already.

I'm sure you thought this kinda thread was made ONCE before
roll.gif

I think if you woulda waited like 5 more minutes before making this one, two of these exact same threads would have been made already.

Back
Top Bottom