Giant Jordan Storage Box. Holds 16 pairs

I have made a few of the giant shoe boxes. These boxes will hold 16 pairs. I wear a 9.5-10 but there should be plenty of room for at least up to a size 12 maybe bigger. The boxes are made from 1/2" furniture grade MDF. All joints are glued and nailed. There are added brackets screwed on the stress joints. It has a stainless steel piano hinge, shocks to prop open the lid, and self closing glides for the drawer. This box is very big and heavy. It weighs almost 200 pounds. I'm asking $400 per box. Local pickup only, but I would be willing to deliver for a small fee within 150 miles of Omaha, NE. The 4,5,6 style box is built and ready to go. If you are interested in your own custom box, please inbox me. Thanks for looking.

Hello i have a 2 year nephew and his jordan sneaker game is crazy they are still in box, i have been being him jordan's since he was a new born. My question is i would like a jordan storage box, but my main question was if u make one a luttle smaller for a baby box, that would be great, i will go and pick it up myself, dlthats not a problem. Please count me if this request is possible. If by any chance you cant make a smaller one i woyld interested in a big box, thank for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom