Giants @ The Chicago Bears Vol. E. Manning vs Grossman - :sickface

To compound the problem we don't even have a viable alternative to Eli, the backups are third stringers at best. Outside of the running game there are somany things i could point out that are wrong/fixable with the offense. Frustrating watching the lack of emotion on offense.

lol Michael Strahan - sure makes his position look fun!
roll.gif

All the blame goes on Eli but there are SO MANY miscues all across the field. Coughlin has brought nothing to this team.

Too bad Coughlin has Mat Millen type job security in NY
mad.gif

This is what watching Giants games makes me want to do

Throw_out_TV.jpg

Originally Posted by Naijaboy21

To compound the problem we don't even have a viable alternative to Eli, the backups are third stringers at best. Outside of the running game there are so many things i could point out that are wrong/fixable with the offense. Frustrating watching the lack of emotion on offense.

Word, Giants need to sign someone to put some heat on Elis*#*% but i still think this is as good as he gets.

As ugly as this has been (and I expect this game to be a very ugly one to begin with).....there is a lot of time left in this game, and its a close game.

However.....who's going to step up?

you know whats the worst is that DAMN look Eli has on his face when he is on the side line, i just wanna smack this SH** out of him, like man up.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Too bad Coughlin has Mat Millen type job security in NY
mad.gif

This is what watching Giants games makes me want to do

Throw_out_TV.jpg

seriously, HORRIBLE playcalling

Who is Eli's backup?
Anthony Wright and Jared Lorenzen...
eyes.gif

Our recieving core is horrible right now. Plax's legs are about to fall off any second now, Toomer is still reliable at times, but getting up there in age,Moss (
sick.gif
) is good for nothing, Smith is hurt...and Jeremy Shockey...1catch today, enough said.

When plax is healthy, he is a legit #1, but we really need to start thinking about bringing in a real deep threat.

Back
Top Bottom