Giants-Vikings game moved to Monday Night.....

8pm est on FOX

smokin.gif

*edit

regionally
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

One less day to rest for the Eagles.

Whack.
You guys had an "away" game at the Meadowlands against the Saints after Katrina. Karma's a %#%$%.

Whack.
You guys had an "away" game at the Meadowlands against the Saints after Katrina. Karma's a %#%$%.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Whack.
I could give a rats +%$, I'm focused on this season.

Whack.
I could give a rats +%$, I'm focused on this season.

Game moves to Ford Field, so if you're in Detroit you get to watch a Free winning football game, that's all win!

Game moves to Ford Field, so if you're in Detroit you get to watch a Free winning football game, that's all win!

The Giants and Vikings will play at Ford Field on Monday at 7:20 p.m. ET because of snow in Minnesota.

The Giants and Vikings will play at Ford Field on Monday at 7:20 p.m. ET because of snow in Minnesota.

Whack.
I don't know how this is relevant, the Saints franchise is a joke 

Whack.
I don't know how this is relevant, the Saints franchise is a joke 

Back
Top Bottom