Gilbert Arenas and Crittenton draw guns at each other in locker room

where does it say crittenton had a gun also? and where does it say its over gambling?

Where did you get this that they drew guns?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I heard on the radio, they both pulled out a gun each

Oh okay, so you mean there's no real source.

Any clown can say something over the radio.

well if thats the case... this could turn out EXTREMELY bad for both, but Arenas has more to lose.

this sounds more real then the crap arenas put out there with he bring the gun to the locker room because he just had a new born baby

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

this sounds more real then the crap arenas put out there with he bring the gun to the locker room because he just had a new born baby
Yup....even though it is a rumor (for now), it seems WAY more believable than the reason as to why he brought the guns to the VC in the firstplace. I didn't buy his excuse when I first heard it. I thought there had to be much more to the story than folks were letting on. If there was anactual confrontation between Arenas and Crit where guns were drawn, you have to cut ties with him ASAP. Doesn't matter how much of a cap hit or long termramifications that might happen, you have to drop the dude. He's been "off" for a minute ever since that whole mess w. Shaq broke....it will beinteresting to see how this turns out.

Yup....even though it is a rumor (for now), it seems WAY more believable than the reason as to why he brought the guns to the VC in the first place. I didn't buy his excuse when I first heard it. I thought there had to be much more to the story than folks were letting on. If there was an actual confrontation between Arenas and Crit where guns were drawn, you have to cut ties with him ASAP. Doesn't matter how much of a cap hit or long term ramifications that might happen, you have to drop the dude. He's been "off" for a minute ever since that whole mess w. Shaq broke....it will be interesting to see how this turns out.

QFT

Washington Wizards teammates Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton drew guns on each other during a Christmas Eve locker room argument over a gambling debt, according to The New York Post.

Citing an anonymous source, the newspaper reports in Friday's edition that the standoff was sparked when Crittenton became angry at Arenas for refusing to make good on a gambling debt. That prompted Arenas to draw on Crittenton, who then also grabbed for a gun, league security sources tell the Post.

Asked by the Post about the confrontation, Arenas denied pulling a gun on Crittenton.

"This is unprecedented in the history of sports," Billy Hunter, executive director of the Player's Association, tells the Post. "I've never heard of players pulling guns on each other in a locker room."

The Wizards said on the night of Dec. 24 that Arenas had stored unloaded firearms in a container in his locker at the arena and that the NBA was looking into the situation. On Tuesday, Washington, D.C. police said they were investigating a report that weapons were found inside a locker room at the Verizon Center.

Now, the federal government is also involved. Ben Friedman, a spokesman for the US Attorney's Office in DC, tells the Post "we're working with the Metropolitan Police Department on the investigation."

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

these clowns flash dancin in the Locker room
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
I bet the Wizards end up Voiding Gilberts contract

Crittenton became angry at Arenas for refusing to make good on a gambling debt. That prompted Arenas to draw on Crittenton
[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]The fact that Gilbert owed the money and drew first makes me wonder how large thedebt was.[/color]

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Washington Wizards teammates Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton drew guns on each other during a Christmas Eve locker room argument over a gambling debt, according to The New York Post.

Citing an anonymous source, the newspaper reports in Friday's edition that the standoff was sparked when Crittenton became angry at Arenas for refusing to make good on a gambling debt. That prompted Arenas to draw on Crittenton, who then also grabbed for a gun, league security sources tell the Post.

Asked by the Post about the confrontation, Arenas denied pulling a gun on Crittenton.

"This is unprecedented in the history of sports," Billy Hunter, executive director of the Player's Association, tells the Post. "I've never heard of players pulling guns on each other in a locker room."

The Wizards said on the night of Dec. 24 that Arenas had stored unloaded firearms in a container in his locker at the arena and that the NBA was looking into the situation. On Tuesday, Washington, D.C. police said they were investigating a report that weapons were found inside a locker room at the Verizon Center.

Now, the federal government is also involved. Ben Friedman, a spokesman for the US Attorney's Office in DC, tells the Post "we're working with the Metropolitan Police Department on the investigation."

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

these clowns flash dancin in the Locker room
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
I bet the Wizards end up Voiding Gilberts contract

Wait...hold up.

Didn't Arenas supposedly turn in his guns BEFORE x-mas eve? When did the original story break? If this fool somehow came back with more heat afterinitially "turning over" his guns, he needs to be suspended for the rest of the season....I'm so sick of this clown.

smh.gif
Gilbert fell off hard, back in the day he wouldashot Crittenton and turned around before seeing if the bullets made contact, being 100% sure that he bodied dude

In thinking about it....this is probably a blessing in disguise for the Wizards. It's no secret that they wanted to move Arenas and were having"buyers remorse" after that moronic contract was given to him 2 summers ago....this is their way OUT. I'm sure the players association will fightfor Arenas if his contract gets voided, but I don't see how he has any leg to stand on if the Wizards do go through with terminating his deal.

*crosses fingers*

Back
Top Bottom