Girl A and B dilemna

Just wanted opinions on a situation:

Met girl A a few weeks ago at this wack club in my college town. Same night met another girl. (Girl B)

Ended up smashing Girl B that night. Told me she was from NY, and was in my school town to get away from legal trouble lol. Didn't talk to girl B after that. (Only smashed ONCE)

Me and girl A begin talking for a whole week, feeling her on the low and she felt the same.

Girl A decided to come a week later to the same club to kick it with me. We chillin in there and girl B happens to be in there; grabs me and starts yapping but didn't really understand. Was very tipsy and high...

Move her away from me and go back to my girl A, girl B ends up smacking girl A straight up. Friends from each girl jump in, little brawl ensues.

Girl A is mad at me because "I was just standing there". The two girls actually are from the same area in PA (I'm from MD tho, just up here for school) and I guess don't like each other from some beef at home or something.

Girl A after the fight was asking me questions over the phone about girl B. I admitted I smashed girl B, but told her it was 3 weeks ago when at the time it had actually been a week ago.

My man who played the wing-man the night I smashed (he hit her friend) and was talking to girl A's friend actually admitted to girl A's friend that we had "kicked" it with girl B a week ago, thus conflicting my story of 3 weeks ago.

Girl A gets even angrier and says she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. While I'm not actually trippin', I just wanted to see more opinions on the situation to learn from it. I do know I was wrong for lying, but at the time I thought its enough to admit I

smashed and didn't want to add insult to injury.

Then again, me and girl A weren't dating, I hadn't seen her until the next time she came to the club so I feel as if whatever I did before her has nothing to do with her. Even it had been the previous day I smashed girl B, what should that matter?

Since the incident haven't talked to girl A since she told me not to hit her up no more. In time will she come around or is it a dead issue lol? Could see me bunnin' her up, and disappointed a roller ruined that potential situation for me.

Its going to be a week from the situation tomorrow, so just wanted to hear opinions. Was I wrong? And should I hit up girl A again, maybe in a few days time? Thanks for the time yall.

Just wanted opinions on a situation:

Met girl A a few weeks ago at this wack club in my college town. Same night met another girl. (Girl B)

Ended up smashing Girl B that night. Told me she was from NY, and was in my school town to get away from legal trouble lol. Didn't talk to girl B after that. (Only smashed ONCE)

Me and girl A begin talking for a whole week, feeling her on the low and she felt the same.

Girl A decided to come a week later to the same club to kick it with me. We chillin in there and girl B happens to be in there; grabs me and starts yapping but didn't really understand. Was very tipsy and high...

Move her away from me and go back to my girl A, girl B ends up smacking girl A straight up. Friends from each girl jump in, little brawl ensues.

Girl A is mad at me because "I was just standing there". The two girls actually are from the same area in PA (I'm from MD tho, just up here for school) and I guess don't like each other from some beef at home or something.

Girl A after the fight was asking me questions over the phone about girl B. I admitted I smashed girl B, but told her it was 3 weeks ago when at the time it had actually been a week ago.

My man who played the wing-man the night I smashed (he hit her friend) and was talking to girl A's friend actually admitted to girl A's friend that we had "kicked" it with girl B a week ago, thus conflicting my story of 3 weeks ago.

Girl A gets even angrier and says she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. While I'm not actually trippin', I just wanted to see more opinions on the situation to learn from it. I do know I was wrong for lying, but at the time I thought its enough to admit I

smashed and didn't want to add insult to injury.

Then again, me and girl A weren't dating, I hadn't seen her until the next time she came to the club so I feel as if whatever I did before her has nothing to do with her. Even it had been the previous day I smashed girl B, what should that matter?

Since the incident haven't talked to girl A since she told me not to hit her up no more. In time will she come around or is it a dead issue lol? Could see me bunnin' her up, and disappointed a roller ruined that potential situation for me.

Its going to be a week from the situation tomorrow, so just wanted to hear opinions. Was I wrong? And should I hit up girl A again, maybe in a few days time? Thanks for the time yall.

yns??? or your not steady mobbin and learn to tell stories bruhh im mad confused

yns??? or your not steady mobbin and learn to tell stories bruhh im mad confused

Originally Posted by gotJz

You really explained yourself to a broad?

Originally Posted by gotJz

You really explained yourself to a broad?

LOL I knew this probably wouldn't work out, especially since I don't have pics of either. (No social networking sites for me) and don't know the last names of either. But I have already bounced back a couple times, not like I'm sitting here waiting or moping. Sorry for the confusion and thanks anyway....

LOL I knew this probably wouldn't work out, especially since I don't have pics of either. (No social networking sites for me) and don't know the last names of either. But I have already bounced back a couple times, not like I'm sitting here waiting or moping. Sorry for the confusion and thanks anyway....

Young folks...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom