Girl Advice anyone? Any input would be appreciated (Semi long read.)

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

pop her and take pics then send them to her ex and the guy that has a crush on her. post the lulz on NT

don't get your hopes up
dude's known for not posting pics and delivering lulz 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

she asked you to kiss her to see how she felt and still didn't choose you after you kissed her? you lost

she asked you to kiss her to see how she felt and still didn't choose you after you kissed her? you lost

you're winning

you just gotta show the charm

WAIT A MINUTE: you're the guy everyone raved about because you went down that woodland area and took a picture right?

yeah
laugh.gif
you deserve to win this one

you're winning

WAIT A MINUTE: you're the guy everyone raved about because you went down that woodland area and took a picture right?

yeah
laugh.gif

Just hit and quit. She's hitting you with lines like she wants to see how she feels is a definite red flag. If she's these games with her ex no doubt that she will play them with you.

Just hit and quit. She's hitting you with lines like she wants to see how she feels is a definite red flag. If she's these games with her ex no doubt that she will play them with you.

i guess it's cool that you guys feel NT is a place to get help for this kinda stuff...

but i'd be embarrassed to ask as many simple questions as some of you do
laugh.gif

kiss her so she can see what it feels like? wheretheydothatat?

i guess it's cool that you guys feel NT is a place to get help for this kinda stuff...

but i'd be embarrassed to ask as many simple questions as some of you do
laugh.gif

kiss her so she can see what it feels like? wheretheydothatat?

Originally Posted by Club29

you're winning

yeah
laugh.gif

i thought he was the dude that didn't take the pic of the sign

either way, sounds like you got a shot. chick seems like an attention *+%%% too. either way, go for it
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

you're winning

yeah
laugh.gif

i thought he was the dude that didn't take the pic of the sign

either way, sounds like you got a shot. chick seems like an attention *+%%% too. either way, go for it
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom