Girl Advice anyone? Any input would be appreciated (Semi long read.)

Ahh so another girl advice thread posted by me...
roll.gif

I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I've had a huge crush on this girl I work with basically since November. She was dating someone we also work with up until about 10 days ago. We've been talking a lot since then as friends and somehow I got it out the other night that I like her. Turns out she likes me too. She has been going to the gym with me on and off for a month or so and we went together last night, after we leave she asks me if I'll do a favor for her. This is via Text btw. She asks if I'll kiss her so she can see what she feels. Of course I agree, so she just came over, we talked for a little bit. She doesn't know what to do because her ex want's her back. She still has feelings for him, but she really likes me. So she needs time to think. Well the kiss happened, and she still doesn't know what she should do.

Oh and it gets better. One of my good friends has openly had a huge crush on her for awhile, asked her out way back and she denied him, and has told him multiple times they'll never be more than friends.... so I can't even imagine how pissed he'd be if he knew any of this. Also work with him.

Cliffnotes -
-Have had crush on girl from work for awhile, she had BF of whom we also work with.
-She broke up with b/f, we've been talking, she likes me. B/F asks for her back, still has feelings for him.
-Asks me to kiss her to see what she feels.
-She still wants time to figure out whats best to do.
-My good friend is obsessed with her and has zero chance.

I mean the fact that I work with her, her ex, and the kid who's head over heels for her is bad enough already. Should I keep pursuing this or just quit?

As far as pics go, I'm not posting pics of her cuz I know an NTer has to know her and will ruin it for me. I will however post pics of my ex if ya want, I could care less, I'll never talk to that girl again.

roll.gif

I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I've had a huge crush on this girl I work with basically since November. She was dating someone we also work with up until about 10 days ago. We've been talking a lot since then as friends and somehow I got it out the other night that I like her. Turns out she likes me too. She has been going to the gym with me on and off for a month or so and we went together last night, after we leave she asks me if I'll do a favor for her. This is via Text btw. She asks if I'll kiss her so she can see what she feels. Of course I agree, so she just came over, we talked for a little bit. She doesn't know what to do because her ex want's her back. She still has feelings for him, but she really likes me. So she needs time to think. Well the kiss happened, and she still doesn't know what she should do.

Oh and it gets better. One of my good friends has openly had a huge crush on her for awhile, asked her out way back and she denied him, and has told him multiple times they'll never be more than friends.... so I can't even imagine how pissed he'd be if he knew any of this. Also work with him.

Cliffnotes -
-Have had crush on girl from work for awhile, she had BF of whom we also work with.
-She broke up with b/f, we've been talking, she likes me. B/F asks for her back, still has feelings for him.

I mean the fact that I work with her, her ex, and the kid who's head over heels for her is bad enough already. Should I keep pursuing this or just quit?

As far as pics go, I'm not posting pics of her cuz I know an NTer has to know her and will ruin it for me. I will however post pics of my ex if ya want, I could care less, I'll never talk to that girl again.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

Cliffnotes -

PICS OF THE SIGN FIRST.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

Cliffnotes -

PICS OF THE SIGN FIRST.

I dont know why guys dont get you are not going anywhere if you sit there and discuss feelings. Once she tells you she has feelings for another dude you are her friend and there is no getting out of that. Should have gone out with her and made a move.

I dont know why guys dont get you are not going anywhere if you sit there and discuss feelings. Once she tells you she has feelings for another dude you are her friend and there is no getting out of that. Should have gone out with her and made a move.

pop her and take pics then send them to her ex and the guy that has a crush on her. post the lulz on NT

pop her and take pics then send them to her ex and the guy that has a crush on her. post the lulz on NT

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

don't get your hopes up
dude's known for not posting pics and delivering lulz 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom