girl advice thread vol. lol never though I'd make one

Originally Posted by El Unico

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

a drunk girl makes out with at a party and you think shes really into you? She was just a drunk chick at a party.
30t6p3b.gif

yea, this is how I see it. Finding a girl at a party or a bar, especially St Patty's day and expecting it to be something real is a waste of time. Drunk chicks make out with people and do stuff. Doesnt mean they are actually interested
Ya damb right fam!
Also, you keep calling this girl looking that desperate, she is telling all her friends youre a lame-o

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by gorjess

I would wait until tomorrow. I wouldn't give her a call though...maybe send a text like "Hey, just wanted to know if your still interested in meeting up." Coming from a female perspective, I could see the chick ignoring your text because she doesn't want to hang out with you BUT I have been in a situation where I was busy or caught up with something when I received a text and didn't get around to answering it until the next day. It can go either way, but it wont hurt to just casually hit her up again. 

Righttt 
grin.gif

Keep it moving OP.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't call or text her. Show up to the place tonight and wait for her to show. When she doesn't you can bottle up all that rage and frustration. Forever hating the world and everyone on it for spiting you.

patience is a virtue.. just wait it out man, or just kee doing your thing and if she just randomly hit you back up see what her deal is.

Lol at people acting like in 2012 the phone isnt attached to their hip and constantly checked every 20min.
She aint interested so forget it.

hymen man wrote:

If you like someone or want to be around them, you will find a few seconds out of your busy day to reply to them.  Just my opinion though, not that hard to respond with a 'hey i'm busy,' or something along those lines.  I'd keep it movin' fam, I mean you put yourself out there.. made the effort, if she's not returning your text.. that's on her.  Maybe she was busy, but that's a lame excuse.. you know she saw it as soon as it came up on her phone, she can't make a quick reply?  People check their phone 15-20 times a day. 

bro... this is SO much damb truth, it aint even funny...
this one post should be sticky'ed at the top of the board...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Beyond true. I could count the number of times I've actually forgotten about a text on one hand. Meanwhile, I'd need a calculator to figure out how many I've ignored.

Back
Top Bottom