Girl Help...put on roster, or how to get rid of without being a jerk PICS

just be yourself and tell her what you want and if she doesn’t want it then move on. plain and simple.

Originally Posted by Executive76

already took the chick out and you wanna take her to a basketball game...yet don't know if she's on the roster?

Get rid of her? you don't even have her
laugh.gif

YNS and you don't have a roster.
haha, i hear ya. my roster is 2 at the moment, but there was no confusion there- i was not interested in dating them. with this one, when i met her, i didn't see things as clearly as I did this week.

already took the chick out and you wanna take her to a basketball game...yet don't know if she's on the roster?

laugh.gif

haha, i hear ya. my roster is 2 at the moment, but there was no confusion there- i was not interested in dating them. with this one, when i met her, i didn't see things as clearly as I did this week.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

After all these years I still know what people mean when they say "Hooked Up" ??? 

Is saying hooked up the manly way of saying she let you cuddle but not smash?

Never used the term but if I "hooked up" then I smashed.

terms change throughout the years, i guess.  when i was in jr. high and highschool, hooking up meant getting them drawls......now, it means kissing, groping and making sock puppets over in the corner.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

After all these years I still know what people mean when they say "Hooked Up" ??? 

Is saying hooked up the manly way of saying she let you cuddle but not smash?

Never used the term but if I "hooked up" then I smashed.

terms change throughout the years, i guess.  when i was in jr. high and highschool, hooking up meant getting them drawls......now, it means kissing, groping and making sock puppets over in the corner.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

so you wanna smash without being in a relationship is what im getting out of this..right?

so you wanna smash without being in a relationship is what im getting out of this..right?

she stayed for a baseball game at a bar and enjoyed it and WANTS to go to a basketball game? You need to realize what you have.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

laugh.gif

Get 'emmmmmmmm!

she stayed for a baseball game at a bar and enjoyed it and WANTS to go to a basketball game? You need to realize what you have.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

laugh.gif

Get 'emmmmmmmm!

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

i don't get it, you said yall hooked up, but didn't smash?
This. I always took hooked up that night as I took her home and smashed.. I've been wrong this whole time!?

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

i don't get it, you said yall hooked up, but didn't smash?
This. I always took hooked up that night as I took her home and smashed.. I've been wrong this whole time!?

Back
Top Bottom