Girl Help...put on roster, or how to get rid of without being a jerk PICS

you're a phony and you're shallow, son. you need confirmation that shes cute? you hooked up but didn't sleep with her? tell me the "formal thing" was her inbox on FB where you holla'd

you're a phony and you're shallow, son. you need confirmation that shes cute? you hooked up but didn't sleep with her? tell me the "formal thing" was her inbox on FB where you holla'd

Originally Posted by WJG23G

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

she stayed for a baseball game at a bar and enjoyed it and WANTS to go to a basketball game? You need to realize what you have.

thiissssssssssssssssss!
she knows i have tix, not that i offered them to her. What do I have?
Sonnnn.. You don't even realize what's right in front of your face
30t6p3b.gif
her nose? that she's a jumpoff? what?

you have a potential keeper but you're too superficial/young to notice... oh and having 2 youngins is NOT a roster. you gotta at LEAST have a starting 5 young boy.

this post is more an attempt to show people that "you get buns" rather than one where you are looking for advice.

Originally Posted by Malice

Wasted so much time stuntin for folk/ when really the whole time i was stuntin my growth

damn son more pics, i wanna see her nose

looks like her nose ends, then she has another nose on her nose or something

post 2 more pics for nose evaluation

dont take her to the sixers game. invite her to ur house and smash

she stayed for a baseball game at a bar and enjoyed it and WANTS to go to a basketball game? You need to realize what you have.

thiissssssssssssssssss!
30t6p3b.gif

you have a potential keeper but you're too superficial/young to notice... oh and having 2 youngins is NOT a roster. you gotta at LEAST have a starting 5 young boy.

this post is more an attempt to show people that "you get buns" rather than one where you are looking for advice.

Wasted so much time stuntin for folk/ when really the whole time i was stuntin my growth

damn son more pics, i wanna see her nose

looks like her nose ends, then she has another nose on her nose or something

post 2 more pics for nose evaluation

dont take her to the sixers game. invite her to ur house and smash

Originally Posted by Executive76

already took the chick out and you wanna take her to a basketball game...yet don't know if she's on the roster?

Get rid of her? you don't even have her
laugh.gif

YNS and you don't have a roster.
haha, i hear ya. my roster is 2 at the moment, but there was no confusion there- i was not interested in dating them. with this one, when i met her, i didn't see things as clearly as I did this week.
only person who seems to be confused is you.

You think you're the only guy who's taken her out in the last week or so?

Sounds like you were really feeling the chick too scared to talk to her in or after class then you gathered up the courage to holla at the formal

then one of your friends clowned you about her nose...now you don't wanna handcuff and you want advice on how to transition into the smash zone

am I getting warm?

haha, everything complete opposite of what you've said, save for i have no idea if others have taken her out. she might have an ex she's still close with, not really sure.
i didn't even notice her in class until the day before the formal thing, and then thought she's only okay. i just never looked in that direction.
she came up to me at the formal. 

i've asked my friends about her, no bad replies, some thought quite attractive. i was looking for confirmation that she was cute
OP you a lame.

LMAO @ 2 on the "roster"

You probably just on a first name basis with the other chick too....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"roster" crack me up.

already took the chick out and you wanna take her to a basketball game...yet don't know if she's on the roster?

laugh.gif

haha, i hear ya. my roster is 2 at the moment, but there was no confusion there- i was not interested in dating them. with this one, when i met her, i didn't see things as clearly as I did this week.
only person who seems to be confused is you.

You think you're the only guy who's taken her out in the last week or so?

Sounds like you were really feeling the chick too scared to talk to her in or after class then you gathered up the courage to holla at the formal

then one of your friends clowned you about her nose...now you don't wanna handcuff and you want advice on how to transition into the smash zone

am I getting warm?

haha, everything complete opposite of what you've said, save for i have no idea if others have taken her out. she might have an ex she's still close with, not really sure.
i didn't even notice her in class until the day before the formal thing, and then thought she's only okay. i just never looked in that direction.
she came up to me at the formal. 

i've asked my friends about her, no bad replies, some thought quite attractive. i was looking for confirmation that she was cute
OP you a lame.

LMAO @ 2 on the "roster"

You probably just on a first name basis with the other chick too....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"roster" crack me up.

yall messed up man, obviously he has no game, or experience lets help dude out

he provided a pic.

post more pics though nose needs more examination real life

yall messed up man, obviously he has no game, or experience lets help dude out

he provided a pic.

post more pics though nose needs more examination real life

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

thiissssssssssssssssss!
30t6p3b.gif

This thread isn't about bragging. 2 isn't really even a roster, I agree. Roster just being a term for people you have an understanding with.
Let's get straight on what this thread is: it's me saying I'm not that attracted to this girl, can't see it going anywhere, but would like to have the option.

I'm not looking for anything in particular. I know when to cuff and when not to, and my gut says this is a no-go. I have to be very attracted to a girl to cuff; it's part physical and mental, no doubt, but both parts have to be there.

So, to get back on target, how bout some help with my goal?

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

thiissssssssssssssssss!
30t6p3b.gif

This thread isn't about bragging. 2 isn't really even a roster, I agree. Roster just being a term for people you have an understanding with.
Let's get straight on what this thread is: it's me saying I'm not that attracted to this girl, can't see it going anywhere, but would like to have the option.

I'm not looking for anything in particular. I know when to cuff and when not to, and my gut says this is a no-go. I have to be very attracted to a girl to cuff; it's part physical and mental, no doubt, but both parts have to be there.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you've never had a friend with benefits before?

you've never had a friend with benefits before?

Just tell her you're not looking for a GF and just want to enjoy the single life and see how she reacts. 

Just tell her you're not looking for a GF and just want to enjoy the single life and see how she reacts. 

Back
Top Bottom