Girl problem, please give me your insight

Originally Posted by StillIn729

you need to cut that ASAP

I had an ex like that, for as good looking as she was, it was not worth fighting EVERYDAY (which all came from her)

one time I literally stopped my car on the side of the road, got out and walked away b/c it was that bad

That's the pinnacle of frustration right there.

I'd run. She needs to work on her insecurities before she can be in a healthy relationship. Either that or she's cheating on you.

laugh.gif
where yall find these females?

My man, I just got out of a similar situation....you did TOO MUCH....never give these girls yourpasswords man, she will try to turn every single occurrence into you cheating on her.....trust me, she doesn't trust you now, she prolly never did....notyour fault tho, she just has far too much baggage. I always tell these chics to figure themselves out first before we can go further....cause I am not dealingwith your exes, I'm dealing with you, I don't need to feel the pain that they caused you, cause I aint them......

with that said, you need to take a break from this chic so she can collect herself.....the absencewill either make her smarten up, or it will make her extreme case of insecurity come closer to light.....if it's the latter of the two, you need to end itcompletely

I would've posted pics of your ex on NT. But yeah dump her, you dont want that kind of headache.

no disrespect fam, but u need to grow some balls and play THE MAN'S role. based on what u said, it is obvious that SHE is the dominant force in thisrelationship and SHE wears the pants.

apparently u've allowed her to treat u this way and conduct herself in this manner so obviously she doesn't see anything wrong with the way she treatsu. this is now normal and acceptable behavior in her mind when she gets upsaet b/c u didn't set the perameters from the jump like u were supposed to.

the dead giveaway is when u said she called back and asked if U were done having an attitude.
smh.gif
although all women will usually TRY this reverse psychology,once u let her know what time it really is that will come to a screeching halt... UNLESS it is apparent that u are the WEAKER of the 2 (see: pushover) and shewill continue with this kind of behavior.

WHY??
becaue she KNOWS that u are easily manipulated.

i was essentially raised by my older sister. she is where i got all my game from. i had the advantage of growing up seeing the type of evil, manipulativethings women will do to men, IF WE ALLOW THEM TO. they LOVE to get in our heads.

one thing to remember though, regardless of what they may tell u, A REAL WOMAN DOES NOT RESPECT A MAN THAT IS A PUSHOVER. women want to be dominated and toldwhat to do. they want to know their man has everything under control and can take care of everything.

take it for what it's worth fam, but the bottom line is YOU HAVE ALLOWED THINGS TO GET THIS FAR, PERIOD.

Originally Posted by TD The God

My man, I just got out of a similar situation....you did TOO MUCH....never give these girls your passwords man, she will try to turn every single occurrence into you cheating on her.....trust me, she doesn't trust you now, she prolly never did....not your fault tho, she just has far too much baggage. I always tell these chics to figure themselves out first before we can go further....cause I am not dealing with your exes, I'm dealing with you, I don't need to feel the pain that they caused you, cause I aint them......

with that said, you need to take a break from this chic so she can collect herself.....the absence will either make her smarten up, or it will make her extreme case of insecurity come closer to light.....if it's the latter of the two, you need to end it completely
pookie speakin that knowledge
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

I had an ex like that, for as good looking as she was, it was not worth fighting EVERYDAY (which all came from her)

one time I literally stopped my car on the side of the road, got out and walked away b/c it was that bad

you have no idea, she broke up with me to try and prove a pt and I was like F this, I'm not getting back...she was one of those types (thinkini'd be like I'M SO SORRY), she tried to get back with me for 2 yrs but I wasn't having it, I hit it for a good 2 yrs then she realized it was nevergonna be a relationship again b/c I refused to go through that BS with her, no strings she had no leg to stand on as far as fighting with me, I was in control

Cheat on her so she'll have a reason to act like that
laugh.gif

but forreal... dump her... thats way too much drama and trouble

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I know you still got the ex pictures, and hope you didnt REALLY delete them
smh.gif

you never delete pictures like that my friend, you just keep then very hidden, you probably had the %*#% on your desktop like what
laugh.gif
If he did delete them then they're in the recycling bin
devil.gif
.....and that's right youngin hide that material in a folder a name it something boring that she wouldn't look at like "history portfolio
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

women want to be dominated and told what to do. they want to know their man has everything under control and can take care of everything.

Honestly, as politically incorrect as this is, I feel the same.

I was brainwashed by the media in to thinking the majority of women are on some "independant woman" steez, when it's just a couple of loudfeminists and scorned women who feel that way. I've done phone surveys across the nation for near 4 years and you won't believe how many grown womensay "The man should be the head of the household" or some other comment like that. Then chicks I personally know who are on that "A woman can doeverything a man can do" tip all of a sudden saying similar things
smh.gif
. That !!#@ got me down because I really want !!#@ to be 50/50, equal say, etc...but if these chicks aren't willing to believe that themselves.. i'm not going to be crusading for them
eyes.gif

I'm not saying women are born this way, but they are cultured in to wanting this type of thing. Once you realize this it completely change your outlookon women.

u have to remember... "politically correct" really means be FAKE and never say what's REALLY on ur mind.
smh.gif

Some great advice in here, thank you all for your help I really appreciate this. I do feel like I am doing too much, I really like this girl and didn'twant to lose her but now I just can't take this drama anymore. For anyone that is in my situation, or may be in the future..This is not worth it..There isbetter out there trust me.

Originally Posted by AG 47

StillIn729 wrote:

you have no idea, she broke up with me to try and prove a pt and I was like F this, I'm not getting back...she was one of those types (thinkin i'd be like I'M SO SORRY), she tried to get back with me for 2 yrs but I wasn't having it, I hit it for a good 2 yrs then she realized it was never gonna be a relationship again b/c I refused to go through that BS with her, no strings she had no leg to stand on as far as fighting with me, I was in control

I mean on the bright side, it looks like you came out on top (no pun).

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

no disrespect fam, but u need to grow some balls and play THE MAN'S role. based on what u said, it is obvious that SHE is the dominant force in this relationship and SHE wears the pants.

apparently u've allowed her to treat u this way and conduct herself in this manner so obviously she doesn't see anything wrong with the way she treats u. this is now normal and acceptable behavior in her mind when she gets upsaet b/c u didn't set the perameters from the jump like u were supposed to.

the dead giveaway is when u said she called back and asked if U were done having an attitude.
smh.gif
although all women will usually TRY this reverse psychology, once u let her know what time it really is that will come to a screeching halt... UNLESS it is apparent that u are the WEAKER of the 2 (see: pushover) and she will continue with this kind of behavior.

WHY??
becaue she KNOWS that u are easily manipulated.

i was essentially raised by my older sister. she is where i got all my game from. i had the advantage of growing up seeing the type of evil, manipulative things women will do to men, IF WE ALLOW THEM TO. they LOVE to get in our heads.

one thing to remember though, regardless of what they may tell u, A REAL WOMAN DOES NOT RESPECT A MAN THAT IS A PUSHOVER. women want to be dominated and told what to do. they want to know their man has everything under control and can take care of everything.

take it for what it's worth fam, but the bottom line is YOU HAVE ALLOWED THINGS TO GET THIS FAR, PERIOD.

this mans knows what hes talking bout.

Dominating her doesnt mean yelling and screaming at her, but when something is done wrong that you dont agree with(like adults) let it be known asap. Make yourwomen feel sercure.(letting her know you got her back in any situation) Let her know all that questioning and not trusting you, is slowing push you away fromthe relationship. You and her should both sit down and have a talk about things that bother yall and how BOTH can work on fixing them.

mean relationships are hard work yo.

Nah leave that homie, spitting? #+* how old is your girl? and hitting you in the head like you some little kid. Looks like she doesnt know how to act and talkthings out. She is too imature for relationships. By the way do you still have those pics of the ex? Send me those and il send some of a chick i know.

Back
Top Bottom