Girl Problem Thread Help Me My NT Fam UPDATE 3/25/10

UPDATE 3/25/10

SHE WENT TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON HER HUSBAND YESTERDAY AND PLANS TO FILE FOR DIVORCE AND ME AND HER ARE GOING TO SAN DIEGO FOR THE WEEKEND.

I've always had no problem getting buns so I never thought I'd be making one of these.

Anyhow your boy fell in love,  the only problem is, he fell in love with a married chick.

Me and my homies went to some flyer party in East LA about a month ago.  I met this pretty lady there at the party, and we started talking and dancing and the chemistry was right on both sides. We ended up taking the party to my house later that night and I smashed.

After that she ignored my texts and calls,  I found out through her homegirl that shes unhappily married.  I ended up texting her asking if shes been ignoring me because of her husband.  She finally told me the story about how she got married young, isn't feeling him, but didn't want to involve me in her drama.

We talked some more and talked about getting together because she isn't happy with him and I want her for me. 

Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

She has a kid.. RUN!!!!!
tru dat.

if i were you i would wait till she gets divorced, don't want to rack up any trouble.
unless hes the kind of guy who cant do @#$! then yeah by all means go for it.

Take the L and keep it moving what makes you think she won't do the same thing to you in the future?

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Take the L and keep it moving what makes you think she won't do the same thing to you in the future?

I was thinking that, but I really don't have anything to lose. If she divorces him, I might as well see where it takes me,  plus she has all her stuff straight.  I know im simping though,  smh at me for that but everything about her was right when i met her.

NT detectives ruin his life
nerd.gif

If you feel this is the woman for you take the risk. But if I were in your situation I'd leave as she was looking for adventure and a walk on the wildside due to being married young or whatever and you smashed. Not trying to be a downer but if she really wanted to get away from her husband she would have left already.

QFT! once a cheater always a cheater.

If you feel this is the woman for you take the risk. But if I were in your situation I'd leave as she was looking for adventure and a walk on the wildside due to being married young or whatever and you smashed. Not trying to be a downer but if she really wanted to get away from her husband she would have left already.

I've been skepitcal to be truthful.  You never know with women,  Her good side is wonderful but im pretty certain she's hiding some stuff from me.  I know she said her husband was abusive in the past, but if she really wanted to im sure she could get him locked up.

Their kid prolly aint his either.
smh.gif

I see her all the time at montebello mall.
She gets around so much she prolly on the news by now.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Their kid prolly aint his either.
smh.gif

I see her all the time at montebello mall.
She gets around so much she prolly on the news by now.

What the heck? When did you see her over there?

youre not gonna be so happy and doing all that dancing anymore Mark Madsen.

Simp with a capital S if I ever seen one.

how am i simping?  having feelings for a woman is called simping these days?? go off yourself little boy.

you're lucky if someone doesn't give her this link
laugh.gif

take the MySpace link off and just post pics for your safety
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

how am i simping?  having feelings for a woman is called simping these days?? go off yourself little boy.
I would have to agree. You are simping with a Capital S.
Not because you have feelings, but because you caught feelings for a married woman.

This situation is not going to end well for you. You should definitely keep it moving on this one.

Something you should also take into consideration is that she has a kid. She's not going to leave dude immediately because they have a kid together.

Take it for what it is. Ya had a good night and that's it. You'll be gaining headaches if you continue to pursue this.

Posting on NT is clear indiction that you're already stressing about this. 

And take the myspace link down. God forbid someone gives her the link. 

If you actually really like her go for it. You really don't have anything to lose. She gets divorced you guys date if it doesn't work out o well. The only downside is if the husband finds out and you smashed his wife while they were together. But if it is a clean break and you guys get together then you're good.

why do people hate on some one for liking a girl. Doesn't matter if she is married with a kid if you like her you like her let the man live

Back
Top Bottom