Girl Problem Vol. I lost her

NT i need help...
I lost the girl that i love for 2+ years we are both 24...reason i wasnt motivated enough for her, for our future she said all i do is work and living paycheck to pay check...she asked me a question what ill be in two years and for the first time in my life i had no answer
frown.gif
(she's a elementary school teacher) she said that she still loves me andstill in love with me..the thing is i was ready to proposed to her... i even just finish paying off the ring..
frown.gif
i asked her bestfriend and she said that its over...her other bestfriend saidshe'd talk to her and see if this what she wants...i know right now no matter how much i tell her that i love her and ill change it'll be just gonnafly over her head...I want to change for her and i want to make sure i can provide for her NT give me some ideas to win her back...sorry no pics
embarassed.gif
-things i have done so far-
move out on my own
enrolled in devry to get my BA
asked for more hours for both of jobs

sounds like it might take a while until you get your own stuff together, you'll have to prove it to her.

on the other hand, you should be wanting to improve your life for yourself, not for her.

Just do you and improve your life for ya self if she dont wanna see it through with you then she isnt there for you

not gonna lie...i want to do it for myself...this past week has been hell for me...it finally hit me that she's gone yesterday while i was working and justpart of me was gone...it sucks feeling this way...

She don't love you then......

or she is just smart enough to realize your a loser lolz, jk

Don't change for her my dude, change for yourself. She left you cause you weren't good enough for her now get good and smash dimes.

You gotta want it my dude!

Man find that drive & motivation, work on your future.....

If she can't see you're working on yourself and your relationship, maybe she wasn't the one.

Good luck fam!

Originally Posted by eight2one

Man find that drive & motivation, work on your future.....

If she can't see you're working on yourself and your relationship, maybe she wasn't the one.

Good luck fam!
THIS

I don't think you should try to go back to her unless you have no dignity and self respect.

Just keep in mind that most women are gold diggers and materialistic before you attempt to propose again.

if someone can't handle you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best.
eek.gif
this is sig worthy

c3c3580dc58248b530111fd17fbfe178f6c4a2c.gif

have someone on the side

this is why you get your life straight for you...not for your female. I bet part of her thought it was cute at first to have a "fixer upper" now shecant take it.

I know how you feel somewhat....it's already been said a lot, but change for your own benefit. Do it for yourself to make yourself happier.

One, why have her friends talk to her? Never do that. They aren't dating her, you are. Get yourself happy, give her some time. There is a very good chanceshe will miss you, if things were as serious as they say. If she doesn't then she doesn't, what are you gonna do. Give her 2-3 weeks, then take her outon a perfect date and see how the chemistry is.

-things i have done so far-
move out on my own
enrolled in devry to get my BA
asked for more hours for both of jobs
Either she hasn't noticed the change in you, or she's just using that as an excuse to move on.
'Cause if you're doing the things you just mentioned, that should prove to her that not only you're responsible but, that you can handle and takecare of things on your own.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

if someone can't handle you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best.
eek.gif

Wow. Now that is something serious.

But hey, you're already on the right tracks. Just show up un-announced to where she lives and tell her that you're sorry for being un-ambitious, andthat you realized your mistake, and are being a real man. And if she doesn't take you back then and there, tell her to wait for you.

If done right, she might be left speechless, and go inside and cry when you leave.

Back
Top Bottom