Girl raped during Homecoming Dance

you of all people telling me to grow up?
laugh.gif

you're completely out of your gourd.

yeah, the "grow up" thing was sarcasm.

its amazing you didn't pick up on that....

lol @ it was referencing the first post...like I wasn't.

that's cute tho, grown up....

(that's sarcasm too)

if you don't respond I won't have anything else to say, SIR

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

yeah, the "grow up" thing was sarcasm.

its amazing you didn't pick up on that....

lol @ it was referencing the first post...like I wasn't.

that's cute tho, grown up....

(that's sarcasm too)

if you don't respond I won't have anything else to say, SIR
How the hell can you accuse people in the Cali thread of taking that **** seriously when you come out of nowhere to bring that up in a topiccompletely unrelated other than that it happened in California?

Is this really who you are in real life? How pathetic.

Again, I repeat, what did the "55 year old bones a 12 year old for her birthday" have to do with the other thread other than it happened in ohio?

its NOT serious to me, I posted in this post as a joke, JUST like "another l for ohio" in the other RAPE post, but again, yall are obviously tooserious to realize such things...

its okay, zach got the joke.

serious to the guy joking or serious to the guy posting "man, this is serious business"?

you tell me......

lol, now I'm "digging a hole"

I guess that's some sort of threat, right?

you two are the one derailing the thread.

I posted the exact same thing that was posted in the other rape thread

and....for some reason.....I'm.....being.....sweated.....

fyi, yes, I'm like this in real life, the difference is, you'd probably laugh, even if you didn't get my humor, as opposed to "DUDE, REALLY?COME ON MAN"

dam but i can c were yall comming from with the train talk and stuff.
its a possibility, but then it might not be.
idk how a girl wuld wanna get trained like dam, ur parents aint raised u right at all.

enphan let it go..

and sometimes no matter how great parents are kids do what they wanna do...

lol @ quoting it.

he caught the sarcasm too.

whatup mouse?

would you rather I argue with dudes about whether ole girl "wanted to get trained" or not?

that's even MORE pointless.

i'd rather you just stop...just create a Cali L thread...this really isn't the place even if it was a joke...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

enphan let it go..

This is the biggest cop out for lazy parenting. I hate when people say this.

These kids have no sense of value, consequences, and regard for other human life and you're going to tell me they were like that right out of the gate?

Nope.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

this story has bs written all over it
you know damn well homegirl wanted to get ran on

and get beaten?

some girls like to be treated that way
unless i see a pic of the girl with bruises and blood coming out her nose
then she knew what was gunna happen....there aint nuthin but hoodrats in richmond
homegirl wanted to get pounded plain an simple she coulda easilly walked away
she probably heard there was a party around the corner and she was looking for some D
it aint like they forced the drinks into her mouth
indifferent.gif

she slipped up got a train ran on her and now she screaming rape just like the other
broad with the 5 black homies.....

Just stop typing, you are no longer allowed to participate in this thread.

lol @ quoting it.

he caught the sarcasm too.

whatup mouse?

would you rather I argue with dudes about whether ole girl "wanted to get trained" or not?

that's even MORE pointless.
Normally your posts are pretty amusing with logical thoughts behind them to back them up, but you're really coming off as a loser in thisthread.

Ya, ya ya...I know you don't care either but if nobody tells you you probably won't ever figure out by yourself.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

enphan let it go..

This is the biggest cop out for lazy parenting. I hate when people say this.

These kids have no sense of value, consequences, and regard for other human life and you're going to tell me they were like that right out of the gate?

Nope.

no i'm telling you that at some point they decide they don't have to/want to listen to their parents...

of course thats not the case with all people who do bad things but you can't say that ALL those people had bad parents either...

Wow at some of the replies in this thread. Some here are saying this is a train that went bad instead of rape? She was beaten unconscious and was airlifted tohospital in critical condition.

Even if at the beginning this was consensual on her part and she was having sex with one guy, and then in the middle of sex if she said no and told him to getoff of her but he did not, that is rape.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

(10-28) 07:21 PDT RICHMOND -- Two more suspects were arrested overnight for allegedly being among a group of young men who raped and robbed a 15-year-old girl outside a dance at Richmond High School, bringing to five the number of people in custody, police said today.

The latest arrest happened at 11 p.m. Tuesday when a 17-year-old Pinole boy turned himself in at Richmond police headquarters, Lt. Mike Gormley said. Officers went to the boy's home earlier but didn't find him, police said.

Also arrested Tuesday night were a 16-year-old San Pablo boy and 21-year-old Salvador Rodriguez of Richmond. On Monday, police arrested Manuel Ortega, 19, and a 15-year-old boy, a student at Richmond High who knows the rape victim.

The names of the juveniles weren't released because of their ages. Rodriguez and Ortega are being held at Contra Costa County Jail in Martinez, and the youths are being held at Juvenile Hall.

More arrests are expected, police said.

Investigators plan to meet today with prosecutors, who will determine whether to file charges and what specific counts each suspect will face.

Police initially said about six young men were involved in the Saturday night attack. But investigators said Tuesday that they now believe that as many as 10 assailants, ranging in age from 15 to their early 20s, committed a "slew of crimes" against the girl, including raping her and stealing her jewelry.

The young men laughed and shot photos as they took turns assaulting the girl, police said.

Authorities are offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of any of the assailants.

Officers passed out flyers in the area of the campus Tuesday and served search warrants at undisclosed locations.

Detective Ken Greco said some of the suspects have shown no remorse during police interviews. He called the incident "disgusting" and "a sad state of affairs."
...the hell is so hard to understand about that? It's cut and dry, right in front of your face...

This isn't the same situation as the shorty in NY. @#*%*+ talking like rape doesn't happen every single day or somethin'.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

at least you know I don't care.

by the way, rape is bad.
ohio sucks
It's getting to the point ppl will be banned/suspended for this. Nothing but thread derailment, this whole back n forth is pointless.

Here's the thing....
Just as bad as this world is where 15+ plus guys can rape and beat a 15 year old girl...
It is as bad as where a 15 year girl can be taken in under the wrong influence
and willing to let 15+ guys gang-bang and beat it up till shes unconscious.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

As usual the media will take it's default approach and take the females perspective.
So the wording and the and facts my be displayed bias-ly.
Not caring or being worried in the interview because you know the chick was down for it.....
maybe worded as being admitive and not ashamed/concerned.
Of course dudes would take pictures...that's what those type of cats do, wouldn't be surprised if there was a tape.
I'll just be waiting for further info and of course the verdict....
either way this situation as a whole is just SMH.

you right zik.

but that wasn't my intent.

you see the intent of others tho....you see.

I know dirty is just waiting...the finger is itchy.

but its all light blue gators over here baby

Back
Top Bottom