Girl raped during Homecoming Dance

SMH...

I aint gonna lie, for a moment there, in the back of my mind I thought, "another Chicago HS tragedy"

I know but this is getting more common in HS now, not rape but negativity.....

EDIT: let's not assume anything before the police gather more evidence and release the REAL story on what happened

SaywhatYawant wrote:
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Only thing i heard, is that she's a bad girl.

Other than that, the stuff about the teens underage drinking and hanging out where they shouldn't be, is facts from local newspapers.

I have the right to say what i feel, so i'm not going to be "quite"
So "BAD" girls deserve to get raped? Teenagers drink...thats what most teenagers do! No way is that justification for getting raped!

So you don't think a girl who chose to drink with a bunch of older guys at the age of 15 would have chosen to have sex with them? I'm a teenager, and Idon't know any girls who drink with a @@@! load of guys by herself who don't plan on having a train ran on them.

Originally Posted by Wade187

SaywhatYawant wrote:

Other than that, the stuff about the teens underage drinking and hanging out where they shouldn't be, is facts from local newspapers.

So "BAD" girls deserve to get raped? Teenagers drink...thats what most teenagers do! No way is that justification for getting raped!

So you don't think a girl who chose to drink with a bunch of older guys at the age of 15 would have chosen to have sex with them? I'm a teenager, and I don't know any girls who drink with a @@@! load of guys by herself who don't plan on having a train ran on them.

Most teenagers? Where are yall from?

Also to add, she drank enough hard liquor to have herself incapacitated.

and to add to that, I NEVER said the rape was OK...i'm saying for the millionth time that she could have EASILY chose to not be in that situation....if shewas a good girl who obeys her father.
laugh.gif
The dudes did bring her there,but she had to go to the dudes from the school first...which is a couple blocks away. She chose to drink the liquor...i haven't heard anything about herbeing forced to drink.

don't plan on having a train ran on them

bwahahhahahahahahaha

it's obvious you're a teenager.

ya'll are acting like 15 year old girls dont know older guys...whether its cuz they like them or have older brothers and sisters...

i really pray you all have daughters...we'll see how your attitude changes then...

NT really makes me wonder about guys sometimes...smh

Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:

So you don't think a girl who chose to drink with a bunch of older guys at the age of 15 would have chosen to have sex with them? I'm a teenager, and I don't know any girls who drink with a @@@! load of guys by herself who don't plan on having a train ran on them.

I use to hang out with a LOAD of guys when I was younger, and we also use to drink...they we're my friends...never did I have to worry about them running atrain on me. Also she was lead there by a so called "friend". At the end of the day...she said "NO" and they didn't stop!

Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:

and to add to that, I NEVER said the rape was OK...i'm saying for the millionth time that she could have EASILY chose to not be in that situation....if she was a good girl who obeys her father.
laugh.gif
The dudes did bring her there, but she had to go to the dudes from the school first...which is a couple blocks away. She chose to drink the liquor...i haven't heard anything about her being forced to drink.

I don't get what you are asking most teenagers for? And why are you asking where I'm from or whatever I'm saying the same thing as you. Maybe thewrong quote. eNPHAN aren't you the same dude that doesn't beleive in sex before marriage or something of that nature? You most likely have no idea howthese situations actually go down. When that other guy was stating examples of how you can put yourself in dangerouse situations you completely took it out ofcontext and twisted it around to fit your point. He said if you go to the hood late at night and get robbed you should've known that could happen in thefirst place. You compared that to being jumped in the mall? Since when was it a everyday occurance to be jumped at a mall? You guys are comparing a girl goingto drink and hang with nothing but men, to a girl in college drinking around strangers? Once again not the same. Unless that girl in college goes to hang outwith drink with a bunch of strangers who are men by herself it isn't the same, and if she did what do you really think her intentions were? Once againI'm not condoning anything cause them dudes took advantage of a child, but that doesn't change the fact that she put herself there. This isn't thesame as a girl who is on her way to a car and is attacked and raped. She chose to be around these people. Did she deserve this? Of course not, but nowshe's learned to try and make better judgement, and they hopefully will have to pay for what they did.

Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:

and to add to that, I NEVER said the rape was OK...i'm saying for the millionth time that she could have EASILY chose to not be in that situation....if she was a good girl who obeys her father.
laugh.gif
The dudes did bring her there, but she had to go to the dudes from the school first...which is a couple blocks away. She chose to drink the liquor...i haven't heard anything about her being forced to drink.

I don't get what you are asking most teenagers for? And why are you asking where I'm from or whatever I'm saying the same thing as you. Maybe the wrong quote. eNPHAN aren't you the same dude that doesn't beleive in sex before marriage or something of that nature? You most likely have no idea how these situations actually go down. When that other guy was stating examples of how you can put yourself in dangerouse situations you completely took it out of context and twisted it around to fit your point. He said if you go to the hood late at night and get robbed you should've known that could happen in the first place. You compared that to being jumped in the mall? Since when was it a everyday occurance to be jumped at a mall? You guys are comparing a girl going to drink and hang with nothing but men, to a girl in college drinking around strangers? Once again not the same. Unless that girl in college goes to hang out with drink with a bunch of strangers who are men by herself it isn't the same, and if she did what do you really think her intentions were? Once again I'm not condoning anything cause them dudes took advantage of a child, but that doesn't change the fact that she put herself there. This isn't the same as a girl who is on her way to a car and is attacked and raped. She chose to be around these people. Did she deserve this? Of course not, but now she's learned to try and make better judgement, and they hopefully will have to pay for what they did.

no, i'm not that guy.

i am 100 percent sure how these situations go down

and it involves men vicitimizing women.

lol, she knew what was going to happen? apparently not

she chose to hang out with them....oh, okay....and that automatically means shes gonna get raped...

lol @ that doesnt happen everyday

and 15 year olds are publically gangraped every day too

i swear, you teens are killing me....

Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:

laugh.gif

I don't get what you are asking most teenagers for? And why are you asking where I'm from or whatever I'm saying the same thing as you. Maybe the wrong quote. eNPHAN aren't you the same dude that doesn't beleive in sex before marriage or something of that nature? You most likely have no idea how these situations actually go down. When that other guy was stating examples of how you can put yourself in dangerouse situations you completely took it out of context and twisted it around to fit your point. He said if you go to the hood late at night and get robbed you should've known that could happen in the first place. You compared that to being jumped in the mall? Since when was it a everyday occurance to be jumped at a mall? You guys are comparing a girl going to drink and hang with nothing but men, to a girl in college drinking around strangers? Once again not the same. Unless that girl in college goes to hang out with drink with a bunch of strangers who are men by herself it isn't the same, and if she did what do you really think her intentions were? Once again I'm not condoning anything cause them dudes took advantage of a child, but that doesn't change the fact that she put herself there. This isn't the same as a girl who is on her way to a car and is attacked and raped. She chose to be around these people. Did she deserve this? Of course not, but now she's learned to try and make better judgement, and they hopefully will have to pay for what they did.

You compared the high school kids with college kids? College kids are more responsible and smarter i believe...

The girl in richmond drank with obvious low lifes and people who are up to no good.

p.s. Did you just agree with me on the fact that she put herself in that situation? My goodness...finally.

And NO she does not deserve to get raped, and NO i am not defending those hoodlums.

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:

I use to hang out with a LOAD of guys when I was younger, and we also use to drink...they we're my friends...never did I have to worry about them running a train on me. Also she was lead there by a so called "friend". At the end of the day...she said "NO" and they didn't stop!

Did your friends usually run trains on chicks? She obviously didn't know these guys very well or she wouldve known the types of guys they were cause evenif this was their first rape, it wasn't their first time doing something of this nature. You hung with a load of guys, but I'm gussing you knew themajority of them and what kinda people their were and you probably weren't the only girl around. Even if you were the only girl that was your group offriends, not a bunch of guys you don't really know. My first post in this was saying that they didn't stop when she said no, and even if she never saidno it's still rape. The fact they would even have a 15 year old girl around them shows their intentions, that's what I'm saying they were wrongfrom the jump to have that girl around, so in that same sense she put herself their. For those talking about daughters when I do have one, you think I'mnot gonna talk to her about these kinda things? I'm gonna make sure my daughter knows better then to go out and do these kinda things, and if she doeschoose to do so at least she will know what could happen and will be able to at least try and prevent them.

eNPHAN wrote:

Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:

laugh.gif

no, i'm not that guy.

i am 100 percent sure how these situations go down

and it involves men vicitimizing women.

lol, she knew what was going to happen? apparently not

she chose to hang out with them....oh, okay....and that automatically means shes gonna get raped...

lol @ that doesnt happen everyday

and 15 year olds are publically gangraped every day too

i swear, you teens are killing me....
So you are 100% sure how these situations go down yet you assume she didn't? When did I say it was ok for her to be raped? She could have beenhanging out with a few guys, and chose to have sex with them, it says other people came and watched and then participated. How do you know at what point shesaid no? Once again you took things out of context I compared people being robbed late at night in the hood, to getting jumped in the mall. You as an adult arekilling me with your comprehension skills. Your making it seem like 15 year olds shouldn't know better. Girls who I knew at 15 who did things like this,knew what they were doing, luckily nothing like this ever happened to them, but when they were hanging out with older guys, and drinking sex came along withit. You could be right, but then again you could be wrong you know as little about her as I do, all I know is she chose to be around that, so she did putherself in that position which is what I said. Unless you know something I don't she absolutely did seeing as how she wasn't kidnapped.

Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:

laugh.gif

You compared the high school kids with college kids? College kids are more responsible and smarter i believe...

The girl in richmond drank with obvious low lifes and people who are up to no good.

p.s. Did you just agree with me on the fact that she put herself in that situation? My goodness...finally.

And NO she does not deserve to get raped, and NO i am not defending those hoodlums.

I was agreeing with you the whole time bro I don't know what your reading. I didn't compare college to high school kids I was referring to dirtycomparing them a few pages back.

lol, i'm sure she knew they were gang rapists as she was kicking it with them...

you got it.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol, i'm sure she knew they were gang rapists as she was kicking it with them...

you got it.

if you saw their pictures and how they dressed, you'd be surprise she chose to trust them.

LOL, chose to trust them?

how they dressed?

how do gang rapists dress, btw?

eNPHAN wrote:

you got it.
Fam you have no argument just admit it. Once again something else I never said. I even stated this may very well be the first time any of themever raped anyone. If she did know them at all I'm sure she would have known they weren't them most trust worthy of people, and if she didn't onceagain why would you get drunk around a bunch of shady men as a teenage girl?

Trust them? well she almost drunk herself to sleep, i'm guessing she thought those guys would have her back.

I'm saying they dress up like hoodrats...just dudes up to no good.

first time they ever raped and why would she hang with them if she knew she was gonna get raped are contradictory.

so, the consequences of drinking yourself to sleep is public gangrape now?

lol

dress up like hoodrats, eh? up to no good? lol

lol x 2

I'm really laughing at some of yall and I honestly feel bad for yall future daughters. Hopefully by then you'll have a better understanding of whatgoes on in this world because right now a lot of you guys are really really confused.

And JFMartiMc... why you keeping adding your own pieces of made up information to the story and asserting them as fact?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

first time they ever raped and why would she hang with them if she knew she was gonna get raped are contradictory.

lol

lol x 2

No it's not gang rape, but you can get robbed or even stripped naked.

what have I been putting into the story that is false? I see this stuff everyday in the news.

Bottomline, she put herself in a terrible situation with those hoodrats, does she deserve to get raped as a result? NO. When you hang out with people who dobad things, you most likely will end up in trouble....duh.

you can get robbed and stripped naked walking down the street in the suburbs...

and?

eNPHAN wrote:

lol

lol x 2
Lol and once again when did I say she knew she was going to get raped? I said she had to have known they wanted sex. Did you ever attend school?Your comprehension skills are seriously lacking.

Wade187 wrote:
Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:

I use to hang out with a LOAD of guys when I was younger, and we also use to drink...they we're my friends...never did I have to worry about them running a train on me. Also she was lead there by a so called "friend". At the end of the day...she said "NO" and they didn't stop!

Did your friends usually run trains on chicks? She obviously didn't know these guys very well or she wouldve known the types of guys they were cause even if this was their first rape, it wasn't their first time doing something of this nature. You hung with a load of guys, but I'm gussing you knew the majority of them and what kinda people their were and you probably weren't the only girl around. Even if you were the only girl that was your group of friends, not a bunch of guys you don't really know. My first post in this was saying that they didn't stop when she said no, and even if she never said no it's still rape. The fact they would even have a 15 year old girl around them shows their intentions, that's what I'm saying they were wrong from the jump to have that girl around, so in that same sense she put herself their. For those talking about daughters when I do have one, you think I'm not gonna talk to her about these kinda things? I'm gonna make sure my daughter knows better then to go out and do these kinda things, and if she does choose to do so at least she will know what could happen and will be able to at least try and prevent them.
No I didn't know everyone that I hung out with...they we're neighboor hood kids...20 and under....so this easily could have happened tome. Yes my mom told me to always be aware of who I hung out with...but you and I both know thats not always the case. Teenagers are hard headed...but thatsnever an excusse....how can you even put some of the blame on her. Like I had said earlier...I was raped by my boyfriend...who's fault was that. One of thereason I didn't tell anyone about it at first was because I was afriad of what people would have to say...or how it would be my fault.

Back
Top Bottom