Girl raped during Homecoming Dance

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you can get robbed and stripped naked walking down the street in the suburbs...

and?

It's easier when you're passed out drunk...as a girl....with a bunch of hoodrat dudes....in a dimly lit area.....with no surveillancecameras.......man, she really went there with them lol

It's like you guys are saying that if your daughter got raped...its her fault...cause she put her self in that situation. Things happen out of peoplescontrol...all you can do is hope for the best. But blaming a victim...no matter how she dressed, acted or whatever...it never gives a man the right to rape awomen...let a lone a 15 yeard old girl. It's like no one is up in arms that there where grown men involved in this...no ones like...OMG what's wrongwith the men in this situation! You guys make me sad!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

and?

It's easier when you're passed out drunk...as a girl....with a bunch of hoodrat dudes....in a dimly lit area.....with no surveillance cameras.......man, she really went there with them lol

so now you're arguing ease.

lol

okay.

"she had to have known they wanted sex"

why?

cause they said "hey girl, come over here and drink with us in this dimly lit area so we can gang rape you"?

roll.gif

SaywhatYawant wrote:
Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:
Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:

Only thing i heard, is that she's a bad girl.

Other than that, the stuff about the teens underage drinking and hanging out where they shouldn't be, is facts from local newspapers.

I have the right to say what i feel, so i'm not going to be "quite"
So "BAD" girls deserve to get raped? Teenagers drink...thats what most teenagers do! No way is that justification for getting raped!

So you don't think a girl who chose to drink with a bunch of older guys at the age of 15 would have chosen to have sex with them? I'm a teenager, and I don't know any girls who drink with a @@@! load of guys by herself who don't plan on having a train ran on them.

I use to hang out with a LOAD of guys when I was younger, and we also use to drink...they we're my friends...never did I have to worry about them running a train on me. Also she was lead there by a so called "friend". At the end of the day...she said "NO" and they didn't stop!

Did your friends usually run trains on chicks? She obviously didn't know these guys very well or she wouldve known the types of guys they were cause even if this was their first rape, it wasn't their first time doing something of this nature. You hung with a load of guys, but I'm gussing you knew the majority of them and what kinda people their were and you probably weren't the only girl around. Even if you were the only girl that was your group of friends, not a bunch of guys you don't really know. My first post in this was saying that they didn't stop when she said no, and even if she never said no it's still rape. The fact they would even have a 15 year old girl around them shows their intentions, that's what I'm saying they were wrong from the jump to have that girl around, so in that same sense she put herself their. For those talking about daughters when I do have one, you think I'm not gonna talk to her about these kinda things? I'm gonna make sure my daughter knows better then to go out and do these kinda things, and if she does choose to do so at least she will know what could happen and will be able to at least try and prevent them.
No I didn't know everyone that I hung out with...they we're neighboor hood kids...20 and under....so this easily could have happened to me. Yes my mom told me to always be aware of who I hung out with...but you and I both know thats not always the case. Teenagers are hard headed...but thats never an excusse....how can you even put some of the blame on her. Like I had said earlier...I was raped by my boyfriend...who's fault was that. One of the reason I didn't tell anyone about it at first was because I was afriad of what people would have to say...or how it would be my fault.
So you're saying it could've easily happened to you. Doesn't that go to show that you probably shouldn't have been there? Which isexactly what I've been saying. This girl had to learn the hard way that your parents aren't just telling you to be aware who you hang out with just tosay it. I mean if you're around 15 people who would rape, and watch you be raped that is not a good crowd at all. Being around those people turned out tobe a major mistake for this girl. Just cause I'm saying she mad the wrong choice to be there doesn't mean I blame her I'm just saying shecould've prevented it. I hope she recovers though, and I hope these guys pay for what they did. I also hope some kids will see this and learn that yourmistakes could cost you, even if you are just a kid some people will take advantage, so watch what you do, and you hang around.

and?

It's easier when you're passed out drunk...as a girl....with a bunch of hoodrat dudes....in a dimly lit area.....with no surveillance cameras.......man, she really went there with them lol

This is the kind of make believe @!@# I'm talking about. You made that up. You don't know that, you're making that assumption. We don't knowhow much alcohol she drank but I'm willing to bet that if she did drink to the point where she was completely passed out, it would of been reported on.

SaywhatYawant wrote:
It's like you guys are saying that if your daughter got raped...its her fault...cause she put her self in that situation. Things happen out of peoples control...all you can do is hope for the best. But blaming a victim...no matter how she dressed, acted or whatever...it never gives a man the right to rape a women...let a lone a 15 yeard old girl. It's like no one is up in arms that there where grown men involved in this...no ones like...OMG what's wrong with the men in this situation! You guys make me sad!
That's exactly the thing though it was in her control. It was in her control in the case that she not only chose to be there, but as far aswhat I heard it was her choice to drink also. If this would have happened to my daughter my first thought would be to personally kill these lowlifes becauseeven if this didn't happen I know as a man that there's no way a bunch of adults are getting a minor drink unless they have bad intentions. I don'tknow if it's common but my mother taught me that very early maybe that's why I think if this girl would've used common sense she could'veprevented this. If this was my daughter after these men are dealt with, it would cross my mind how my daughter could do something so stupid as to hang withthese kinda people. I would probably then question my parenting, and wonder if maybe I didn't teach her enough to keep her from these situations.

Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:
Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:
Wade187 wrote:
SaywhatYawant wrote:

Only thing i heard, is that she's a bad girl.

Other than that, the stuff about the teens underage drinking and hanging out where they shouldn't be, is facts from local newspapers.

I have the right to say what i feel, so i'm not going to be "quite"
So "BAD" girls deserve to get raped? Teenagers drink...thats what most teenagers do! No way is that justification for getting raped!

So you don't think a girl who chose to drink with a bunch of older guys at the age of 15 would have chosen to have sex with them? I'm a teenager, and I don't know any girls who drink with a @@@! load of guys by herself who don't plan on having a train ran on them.

I use to hang out with a LOAD of guys when I was younger, and we also use to drink...they we're my friends...never did I have to worry about them running a train on me. Also she was lead there by a so called "friend". At the end of the day...she said "NO" and they didn't stop!

Did your friends usually run trains on chicks? She obviously didn't know these guys very well or she wouldve known the types of guys they were cause even if this was their first rape, it wasn't their first time doing something of this nature. You hung with a load of guys, but I'm gussing you knew the majority of them and what kinda people their were and you probably weren't the only girl around. Even if you were the only girl that was your group of friends, not a bunch of guys you don't really know. My first post in this was saying that they didn't stop when she said no, and even if she never said no it's still rape. The fact they would even have a 15 year old girl around them shows their intentions, that's what I'm saying they were wrong from the jump to have that girl around, so in that same sense she put herself their. For those talking about daughters when I do have one, you think I'm not gonna talk to her about these kinda things? I'm gonna make sure my daughter knows better then to go out and do these kinda things, and if she does choose to do so at least she will know what could happen and will be able to at least try and prevent them.
No I didn't know everyone that I hung out with...they we're neighboor hood kids...20 and under....so this easily could have happened to me. Yes my mom told me to always be aware of who I hung out with...but you and I both know thats not always the case. Teenagers are hard headed...but thats never an excusse....how can you even put some of the blame on her. Like I had said earlier...I was raped by my boyfriend...who's fault was that. One of the reason I didn't tell anyone about it at first was because I was afriad of what people would have to say...or how it would be my fault.
So you're saying it could've easily happened to you. Doesn't that go to show that you probably shouldn't have been there? Which is exactly what I've been saying. This girl had to learn the hard way that your parents aren't just telling you to be aware who you hang out with just to say it. I mean if you're around 15 people who would rape, and watch you be raped that is not a good crowd at all. Being around those people turned out to be a major mistake for this girl. Just cause I'm saying she mad the wrong choice to be there doesn't mean I blame her I'm just saying she could've prevented it. I hope she recovers though, and I hope these guys pay for what they did. I also hope some kids will see this and learn that your mistakes could cost you, even if you are just a kid some people will take advantage, so watch what you do, and you hang around.

No that doesn't mean anything. We hung out in a baseball field, I didn't know everyone that was there. It could have happened....it could happen withpeople that I did know as well! I'm pretty sure if she knew that it was going to happen I don't think she would have gone. The girl was lured in bysomeone she knew

This is not normal behavior, I know some bad people...and even to them this would seem disgusting!

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

and?

This is the kind of make believe @!@# I'm talking about. You made that up. You don't know that, you're making that assumption. We don't know how much alcohol she drank but I'm willing to bet that if she did drink to the point where she was completely passed out, it would of been reported on.
http://www.mercurynews.co..._13654121?nclick_check=1

Let me get the part about the broken camera and dimly lit area...brb

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi...009/10/27/BAEA1AB71L.DTL

Click photos on here:
http://news.aol.com/main/...n-calif-gang-rape/744562

Originally Posted by Wade187

SaywhatYawant wrote:
It's like you guys are saying that if your daughter got raped...its her fault...cause she put her self in that situation. Things happen out of peoples control...all you can do is hope for the best. But blaming a victim...no matter how she dressed, acted or whatever...it never gives a man the right to rape a women...let a lone a 15 yeard old girl. It's like no one is up in arms that there where grown men involved in this...no ones like...OMG what's wrong with the men in this situation! You guys make me sad!
That's exactly the thing though it was in her control. It was in her control in the case that she not only chose to be there, but as far as what I heard it was her choice to drink also. If this would have happened to my daughter my first thought would be to personally kill these lowlifes because even if this didn't happen I know as a man that there's no way a bunch of adults are getting a minor drink unless they have bad intentions. I don't know if it's common but my mother taught me that very early maybe that's why I think if this girl would've used common sense she could've prevented this. If this was my daughter after these men are dealt with, it would cross my mind how my daughter could do something so stupid as to hang with these kinda people. I would probably then question my parenting, and wonder if maybe I didn't teach her enough to keep her from these situations.

*UGH* It's not bad parenting...its a 15 year old being a 15 year old.... it was a STUPID desions...yes! But your honestly telling me that if your daughtergot raped at the age of 15...you would question what fault she had in this...REALLY?

she knew the camera was broken too.

and that they all wanted to rape her...

she knew that.

what a dummy.

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

SaywhatYawant wrote:
That's exactly the thing though it was in her control. It was in her control in the case that she not only chose to be there, but as far as what I heard it was her choice to drink also. If this would have happened to my daughter my first thought would be to personally kill these lowlifes because even if this didn't happen I know as a man that there's no way a bunch of adults are getting a minor drink unless they have bad intentions. I don't know if it's common but my mother taught me that very early maybe that's why I think if this girl would've used common sense she could've prevented this. If this was my daughter after these men are dealt with, it would cross my mind how my daughter could do something so stupid as to hang with these kinda people. I would probably then question my parenting, and wonder if maybe I didn't teach her enough to keep her from these situations.

*UGH* It's not bad parenting...its a 15 year old being a 15 year old.... it was a STUPID desions...yes! But your honestly telling me that if your daughter got raped at the age of 15...you would question what fault she had in this...REALLY?
Yes it is bad parenting, if the parents had some sort of control or forced some discipline in that girl, she would've known to not mess withthe wrong crowd and keep her $** in school waiting for dad, like she SHOULD.

and?

This is the kind of make believe @!@# I'm talking about. You made that up. You don't know that, you're making that assumption. We don't know how much alcohol she drank but I'm willing to bet that if she did drink to the point where she was completely passed out, it would of been reported on.
http://www.mercurynews.co..._13654121?nclick_check=1

Let me get the part about the broken camera and dimly lit area...brb

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi...009/10/27/BAEA1AB71L.DTL

Click photos on here:
http://news.aol.com/main/...n-calif-gang-rape/744562
I'm on a blackberry and can't view the video, I assume that's what you're referring to? Because that article says nothing abouther drinking to the point of passing out.

And don't bother with the broken camera evidence, that's been known. She was supposed to know the camera was broken or something?

she knew that.

what a dummy.
Oh man, that totally changed my opinion. You know what...you're right....i lose.

she shouldn't have been there....with those people.
maxb7ty...she drank a large amount of alcohol. Itleft her incapacitated. I guess the term "passed out" was exaggerated

are you guys seriously this naive?

nobody saying theres any reason to rape anyone?

what they are saying is the girl is no angel, and is an idiot. you guys dont know when men and women are together at parties the object is usually sex? not tofall in love, or draw unicorns, or even sing a whole new world together.

we dont even know all the details. all i know is this exact situation popped up, everybody talking nonsense flamingg the guys and "what's wrong withteh world" and it turned out the girl was lying.

she knew that.

what a dummy.
Oh man, that totally changed my opinion. You know what...you're right....i lose.

maxb7ty...she drank a large amount of alcohol. It left her incapacitated. I guess the term "passed out" was exaggerated

eh, i was just repeating what you're saying...

she knew what she was getting into, right?

she knew that.

what a dummy.

maxb7ty...she drank a large amount of alcohol. It left her incapacitated. I guess the term "passed out" was exaggerated

Again, you have no idea how much alcohol she drank.

nah man, she drank the alcohol on purpose, knowing that she would be raped and that the security cameras were broke

she was 100 percent conscious of her dicision to get raped

what a *@@...

LOL

she knew that.

what a dummy.

It's reported that she drank a large amount of alcohol. I live in the $#*@@# bay area, i see this !$@+ in the news every @@+@*@+ day

eNPHAN, cmon son, you're not getting the point...why don't you just ignore me?

freshKRN wrote:
dude you guys are so stubborn
Word.
smh.gif

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they have no
values or morals in their life.
laugh.gif

Some people on NT really to just need to learn how to debate,
instead of just throwing insults and lulz back at each other.
And where is this "if it was your daughter" logic coming from?
My daughter would be liable to make mistakes just as anyone else can.
As far as this case goes, none of us were there and it can go both ways.
The verdict is not as "obvious" as some of you guys are trying to make it.

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

SaywhatYawant wrote:

*UGH* It's not bad parenting...its a 15 year old being a 15 year old.... it was a STUPID desions...yes! But your honestly telling me that if your daughter got raped at the age of 15...you would question what fault she had in this...REALLY?
Yes it is bad parenting, if the parents had some sort of control or forced some discipline in that girl, she would've known to not mess with the wrong crowd and keep her $** in school waiting for dad, like she SHOULD.

And I'm guessing you were the perfect chil...listen to everything your parents told you. OK so she didn't listen! So that means......what happened isher fault. She's a teenager, they don't listen...but no one should have to learn the hard way by being raped.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

freshKRN wrote:
dude you guys are so stubborn
Word.
smh.gif

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they have no
values or morals in their life.
laugh.gif

Some people on NT really to just need to learn how to debate,
instead of just throwing insults and lulz back at each other.
And where is this "if it was your daughter" logic coming from?
My daughter would be liable to make mistakes just as anyone else can.
As far as this case goes, none of us were there and it can go both ways.
The verdict is not as "obvious" as some of you guys are trying to make it.

I'm just using "if it was your daughter" as a way of seeing it from a different point of view. It's easy to throw blame at someone when itdoesn't directly affect you...I'm just saying that how would you feel if it was your daughter that was the victim. Would you want the blame to bethrown on her...or have people say she was a ho so she had it coming to her. That's all I'm seeing

My question is how can 10 people, better yet her COUSIN sit back and watch this happen because he was "concerned for his own safety"
smh.gif

maxb7ty wrote:

she knew that.

what a dummy.

It's reported that she drank a large amount of alcohol. I live in the $#*@@# bay area, i see this !$@+ in the news every @@+@*@+ day

eNPHAN, cmon son, you're not getting the point...why don't you just ignore me?

And cause it happens everyday doesn't make it right! Excepting that it happens every day isn't right either...it's sad!

Back
Top Bottom