Girl raped during Homecoming Dance

whats with the stupid sarcasm. no +*!% she wasn't expecting to be raped... IF she was even raped or if she's crying rape after having sex with 15dudes.

and why do you keep asking the stupid rhetorical question of does she deserved to be raped? nobody is going to sit here and be like ' yeah!!!
pimp.gif
'

you drink alcohol knowing what happens in the context of it a lot. Thinks its fairly obvious this wasn't the teens first experience with alcohol.

I wear yankees hats in philly to parties knowing damn well this is playoff time and I can easily be jumped / get into fights etc. So if i get beat up, it'son me. I know my situation and my surroundings as should everyone.

No girl should be hanging out + 15 individual males with only one friend... who happens to be another male. what does that even sound like?

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Wade187

SaywhatYawant wrote:
It's like you guys are saying that if your daughter got raped...its her fault...cause she put her self in that situation. Things happen out of peoples control...all you can do is hope for the best. But blaming a victim...no matter how she dressed, acted or whatever...it never gives a man the right to rape a women...let a lone a 15 yeard old girl. It's like no one is up in arms that there where grown men involved in this...no ones like...OMG what's wrong with the men in this situation! You guys make me sad!
That's exactly the thing though it was in her control. It was in her control in the case that she not only chose to be there, but as far as what I heard it was her choice to drink also. If this would have happened to my daughter my first thought would be to personally kill these lowlifes because even if this didn't happen I know as a man that there's no way a bunch of adults are getting a minor drink unless they have bad intentions. I don't know if it's common but my mother taught me that very early maybe that's why I think if this girl would've used common sense she could've prevented this. If this was my daughter after these men are dealt with, it would cross my mind how my daughter could do something so stupid as to hang with these kinda people. I would probably then question my parenting, and wonder if maybe I didn't teach her enough to keep her from these situations.

*UGH* It's not bad parenting...its a 15 year old being a 15 year old.... it was a STUPID desions...yes! But your honestly telling me that if your daughter got raped at the age of 15...you would question what fault she had in this...REALLY?
Yes it is bad parenting, if the parents had some sort of control or forced some discipline in that girl, she would've known to not mess with the wrong crowd and keep her $** in school waiting for dad, like she SHOULD.

And I'm guessing you were the perfect chil...listen to everything your parents told you. OK so she didn't listen! So that means......what happened is her fault. She's a teenager, they don't listen...but no one should have to learn the hard way by being raped.
I guess I was.

So many bad parents today, what ever happened to discipline.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

whats with the stupid sarcasm. no +*!% she wasn't expecting to be raped... IF she was even raped or if she's crying rape after having sex with 15 dudes.

and why do you keep asking the stupid rhetorical question of does she deserved to be raped? nobody is going to sit here and be like ' yeah!!!
pimp.gif
'

you drink alcohol knowing what happens in the context of it a lot. Thinks its fairly obvious this wasn't the teens first experience with alcohol.

I wear yankees hats in philly to parties knowing damn well this is playoff time and I can easily be jumped / get into fights etc. So if i get beat up, it's on me. I know my situation and my surroundings as should everyone.

No girl should be hanging out + 15 individual males with only one friend... who happens to be another male. what does that even sound like?
Thank you. I like your example.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

freshKRN wrote:
dude you guys are so stubborn
Word.
smh.gif

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they have no
values or morals in their life.
laugh.gif

Some people on NT really to just need to learn how to debate,
instead of just throwing insults and lulz back at each other.
And where is this "if it was your daughter" logic coming from?
My daughter would be liable to make mistakes just as anyone else can.
As far as this case goes, none of us were there and it can go both ways.
The verdict is not as "obvious" as some of you guys are trying to make it.

I'm just using "if it was your daughter" as a way of seeing it from a different point of view. It's easy to throw blame at someone when it doesn't directly affect you...I'm just saying that how would you feel if it was your daughter that was the victim. Would you want the blame to be thrown on her...or have people say she was a ho so she had it coming to her. That's all I'm seeing

But regardelss of how I feel. If she actually was a "ho" and put herself in that situation
then she would deserve any blame that would be thrown on her and she actually would've
had it coming for herself.
Truth hurts.

eNPHAN wrote:
lol@ discipline.

she needs discipline

not the gang rapists..

lolExactly...I completely see what point you guys are making...I really do. I'm just upset that no one is like upset about the part thatthe boys and MEN played in this. Like no one is like...what's wrong with these men! The first thing out of most of you guys mouth was "Train GoneWrong" and "Oh she should have known better"

@eNPHAN, @SaywhatYawan

What you 2 fail to understand is that.. NO ONE IS SAYING THAT SHE IS TO GET BLAMED FOR THIS SITUATION AND THAT THE RAPISTS ARE NOT WRONG.

We are saying that SHE put herself in that situation, no one else.. SHE DID IT ON HER own.

I am not saying that since she was with older guys that she deserved to get raped. (which is what "SaywhatYawan" thinks I mean)... What I am sayingis, some +@++ was going to happen.. Under age drinking + older guys = some +@++ gunna happen..

she had a gang rape coming to her?

lol

ya'll are the definition of dispicable.

how old are you cats?

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

@eNPHAN, @SaywhatYawan

What you 2 fail to understand is that.. NO ONE IS SAYING THAT SHE IS TO GET BLAMED FOR THIS SITUATION AND THAT THE RAPISTS ARE NOT WRONG.

We are saying that SHE put herself in that situation, no one else.. SHE DID IT ON HER own.

I am not saying that since she was with older guys that she deserved to get raped. (which is what "SaywhatYawan" thinks I mean)... What I am saying is, some +@++ was going to happen.. Under age drinking + older guys = some +@++ gunna happen..
You make it sound like this is NORMAL behavior...it's not!

One drunk girl + 15 YOUNG adults....something is going to happen.

Not to be sick, but if you see a hot chick passed out on the ground at a party....what would guys do?

Not to be sick, but if you see a hot chick passed out on the ground at a party....what would guys do?
But that's not OK...the guys I know would try to get her home. Being drunk is not an excuse to be takeing advantage of.

no, the rapists put her in that situation

the situation she put herself in was being drunk w/ guys.....which isn't wrong....at all. (i mean, she's 15, so its wrong to be drunk, underaged) thisis america, you shouldnt fear assult at any time, regardless of where you are...

ESPECIALLY as a TEENAGER on a HIGH SCHOOL campus

lol

she put herself in the situation to be violated...lol

no, THEY put her in the position to be violated

she put herself in the position to be drunk around guys

there IS a difference....

yall right tho

she did it to herself....

I hope you're not implying that the normal guy would take advantage of an unconscious girl at a party? Because that is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I hope you're not implying that the normal guy would take advantage of an unconscious girl at a party? Because that is ridiculous.
Drunk guys...not normal guys...but dudes intoxicated.

@eNPHAN, @SaywhatYawan

I am not saying that since she was with older guys that she deserved to get raped. (which is what "SaywhatYawan" thinks I mean)... What I am saying is, some +@++ was going to happen.. Under age drinking + older guys = some +@++ gunna happen..
If you look at it this way.. When guys and girls go to parties.. what do they look for? Sex... (I know I sure as hell do) You don't go toparties to draw pictures, read books, or watch movies.. you go to hook up wit otha ppl..

There was no REASON for this 15yr old gurl to be at a "party" with old ##% guys drinking.. !@+, do you think was going to happen?

I am not saying that "rape" is ALWAYS going to happen.. but something was destined to go wrong.. you can't possibly sit there and say.. "oh,shes young.. shes gunna make mistakes" thats b.s.. and your being ridiculous. She needs to take responsibility for that happening.

roll.gif
, you have serious mental health problems.

boarderline rapist tendencies.

"if you see a hot chick passed out on the ground at a party"....you help her...or at the very least make sure she doesnt get gangraped....

lol @ what would you guys do

sorry, i get consentual %+*+%, homie...

i don't have to trick, lie, fenagle, force, scare or take advantage of chicks to get my tip wet...

sorry.

you need a girlfriend.

roll.gif

have you ever BEEN to a party around women?

But that's not OK...the guys I know would try to get her home. Being drunk is not an excuse to be takeing advantage of.
Once again, not everyone is like that.

Once again, you feel as if we are saying this is "OKAY" or "NORMAL" we are NOT saying that.

Yes, you are right.. being drunk is not a reason to be taking advantage of.. but it makes it a whole lot easier..

Still, you can't make such generalizations that just because a guy is drunk, he will assault and rape a woman if she's unconscious. That's insane.

ftr, she wasnt at a "party" with them, she was at the school's homecoming dance...

lol @ "drunk" guys

lol

they were powerless, a drunk girl passed out? they had no choice but to take turns raping her in public.....

what do you expect a group of drunk guys to do when a girl passes out?

certainly not ensure her safety.....

rape is the only option.

smh.

yall GOTTA be like 15 and heavily sheltered....

@eNPHAN, @SaywhatYawan

If you look at it this way.. When guys and girls go to parties.. what do they look for? Sex... (I know I sure as hell do) You don't go to parties to draw pictures, read books, or watch movies.. you go to hook up wit otha ppl..

There was no REASON for this 15yr old gurl to be at a "party" with old ##% guys drinking.. !@+, do you think was going to happen?

I am not saying that "rape" is ALWAYS going to happen.. but something was destined to go wrong.. you can't possibly sit there and say.. "oh, shes young.. shes gunna make mistakes" thats b.s.. and your being ridiculous. She needs to take responsibility for that happening.

I go to parties cause I enjoy going out and having fun. Drinking and smoking...just like most of my friends. I've never went to a party in hopes to havesex later that night.

Still, you can't make such generalizations that just because a guy is drunk, he will assault and rape a woman if she's unconscious. That's insane.

laugh.gif
, the irony of us trying to reason with the insane...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

roll.gif
, you have serious mental health problems.

boarderline rapist tendencies.

"if you see a hot chick passed out on the ground at a party"....you help her...or at the very least make sure she doesnt get gang raped....

sorry, i get consentual %+*+%, homie...

i don't have to trick, lie, fenagle, force, scare or take advantage of chicks to get my tip wet...

sorry.

you need a girlfriend.

roll.gif

have you ever BEEN to a party around women?
Your being ridiculous.

""if you see a hot chick passed out on the ground at a party"....you help her...or at the very least make sure she doesnt getgang raped.... "

You may do this, and I will also do this.. but you have to understand that we are just 2 guys in this big %#% world... How many other guys do you think woulddo this?

"sorry, i get consentual %+*+%, homie...

i don't have to trick, lie, fenagle, force, scare or take advantage of chicks to get my tip wet... "

Me to..

Once again, you think we are saying that she HAD to get raped. She just needs to take a little responsibility for placing herself in that situation..

I thought I ignored that dude. Didn't know you can still see people's posts if someone quotes it.

Lemme flip it. If you were a chick in a party with 50 dudes...you're the only girl...you're hot lol....you get so drunk that you pass out on thefloor...what do you think will happen to you?

@SaywhatYawan

That's you.. You do not represent the majority.

@Big J 33

We are not making generalizations.. Its just that the likelihood of it happening increases dramatically..

only situation she placed herself in iis underage drinking with strangers...

THE RAPISTS placed her in the situation of being raped...

had she been arrested by cops, it'd be 100 percent her fault for being arrested

the proper consequence to underage drinking is being arrested

THEY turned the situation into rape, not her....

lol @ "we're just 2 guys, what would the average guy do?"

sorry, i happen to know the average guy isn't a rapist....

Back
Top Bottom