Girl raped during Homecoming Dance

510 all day son
pimp.gif

today on the new they showed one of the dudes they arrested face and said they arrested another

If it's real hopefully the rapists are caught.

If not, this may be another job for the 5th Man. I mean who watches a rape? To the point where there are multiple spectators? Then some more ppl join in? Thatmany ppl have no conscience or was the chick drugged up so much she looked like she wanted it?

There has to be a vid out there....

so many saw, I mean someone had to record that.

But damn that is crazy, maybe people who saw thought she was with it but that does not explain the beat down she received.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

There has to be more than whats being told here.....
15 DUDES watching a RAPE?
Willing participants just coming up and JOINING?

it ain't like ol' girl could do anything to fight them off---if they wanted to join in, nothing would be stopping them except a conscious. also, Idont' think these dudes were in high school either...

Raped OUTSIDE for 2 hrs and no one did anything? i call BS

then again, my dude got accused of rape last month and y'all know how that went
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

THE FAME wrote:

Its That Dude wrote:

don't sound like a rape to me.

seems like they're still trying to find out all the details, but they're already calling it a rape?
I don't wanna jump the ship...but that's what I'm saying....

15 dudes just standing watching a rape?
eyes.gif

With willing participants just walking in and joining?

Im sayin.

Yeah, but what about the fact that she was in critical condition and "brutally assaulted"?

Rape is kind of a given when shes hanging onto life by a thread.

You can't let those trigger words (critical condition, brutally assaulted) fool you. In this instance, those can be nothing more than legaljargon aimed at swaying public opinion, or some other reason.

I'm skeptical about this because it sure does sound like a trian gone wrong. It should have been last call when poor girl started losing consciousness, ifI read correctly. In any case, heads should roll.

dang thats messed up,and the guys must have been some bustas if they had to rape someone to get some.
hope they get 50 to life for this.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

THE FAME wrote:

Its That Dude wrote:

don't sound like a rape to me.

seems like they're still trying to find out all the details, but they're already calling it a rape?
I don't wanna jump the ship...but that's what I'm saying....

15 dudes just standing watching a rape?
eyes.gif

With willing participants just walking in and joining?

Im sayin.
Yeah, but what about the fact that she was in critical condition and "brutally assaulted"?

Rape is kind of a given when shes hanging onto life by a thread.

You can't let those trigger words (critical condition, brutally assaulted) fool you. In this instance, those can be nothing more than legal jargon aimed at swaying public opinion, or some other reason.

I'm skeptical about this because it sure does sound like a trian gone wrong. It should have been last call when poor girl started losing consciousness, if I read correctly. In any case, heads should roll.
I guess I can agree with with "brutally assaulted", but "critical condition" is not a word you can just throw around.

According to AHA (American Hospital Association) guidelines, critical condition is defined as:
-Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits.
-Patient may be unconscious.
-Indicators are unfavorable.

source: http://www.aha.org/aha/ad...03/030201-media-adv.html

Originally Posted by The Varsity

Im still tryin' to comprehend how a "train" means "rape"....
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Sometimes I wonder why I still come to NT. Some of you fools are straight scum.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by The Varsity

Im still tryin' to comprehend how a "train" means "rape"....
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Sometimes I wonder why I still come to NT. Some of you fools are straight scum.
Seriously. This girl was 15 and at least one of the the suspects is 19. But I guess that's ok because it was a "train."

Back
Top Bottom