Girl raped during Homecoming Dance

Sounds like she let a couple dudes run it. Then a couple random dudes showed up and wanted a piece, she tried to resist, and they just took it and it let toher getting raped and beaten.

I'm not saying she's to blame, but a bunch of random people just don't come up and start raping a girl for no reason.

What's been reported around here is, she left the dance, was going to go home then a girlfriend of hers stopped her and told her to come kick it.
She apparently had some a lot of alcohol, was beaten, robbed, and had intercourse.

Sounds like they need to find that girlfriend. She obviously knows some of the people who saw/participated.

edit - another arrest and what they believe happened further explained:

(10-27) 08:21 PDT RICHMOND -- A second suspect is in custody today in the gang rape of a 15-year-old girl who was attacked after leaving early from the homecoming dance at Richmond High School, police said.

A 15-year-old boy who attends the school was arrested late Monday on suspicion of sexual assault. The suspect, whose name was withheld because of his age, was booked at Contra Costa County Juvenile Hall in Martinez.

The boy and former student Manuel Ortega, 19, and as many as five other people attacked the girl in a secluded part of campus on Saturday night, police said. The group had been drinking, and for more than two hours, no one tried to stop the assault or called police.

Police are trying to identify the other assailants. A second juvenile who was detained for questioning Monday was released.

The attack began Saturday about 9:30 p.m., shortly after the girl left the Richmond High gym where the homecoming dance was still going on.

Police believe she was waiting for her father to pick her up outside the school at 1250 23rd St., in the northern flatlands of Richmond near Doctors Medical Center. Before he got there, however, a friend from school invited the girl to join a group of people hanging out and drinking, said police Lt. Mark Gagan.

The girl drank a large amount of alcohol before she was sexually assaulted by members of the group, police said. The girl was airlifted to a local hospital.

The attack has raised questions about campus security. The school has surveillance cameras, but none is operable and a new system should be in place in the next few months, schools officials said.

Four police officers and several school security staffers were on hand at the dance. But two of the staffers, known as site supervisors, left at about 9 p.m. because of a "prior commitment" and because the police believed they had enough support to handle security, said Marin Trujillo, West Contra Costa Unified School District spokesman.

E-mail Henry K. Lee at [email protected].

but what would you do if you were there outside of call the authorities your just gonna get bodied by 15 dudes trying to smash.

I dont see what's so hard for some of you to believe about others watching. People watch %%+! go down all the time and not do anything. We saw that threadabout the fake kidnapping and only one group of boys helped. Now imagine what some HS kids would do.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

There has to be more than whats being told here.....
15 DUDES watching a RAPE?
Willing participants just coming up and JOINING?

son we live in a world where people force sons to rape their mothers, throw babies out of car windows, and grandmas have sex with 12 year olds for theirbirthday. and you acting liuke some high school dudes cant get grimey like that?

and its the bums in here who assume that if a girl is having sex with more than one dude shes a willing participant in a train is why nobody prolly saidanything. there was prolly a bunch of morons like on this board who saw it happeneing and instead of thinking maybe this girl is getting raped they thoughtlook at this #%+@ letting these dudes run train and proceeded to watch.

Originally Posted by bud dink

but what would you do if you were there outside of call the authorities your just gonna get bodied by 15 dudes trying to smash.
Aye son, you ({}).
All you got to do is go around the corner, call the cops, and report the crime.
What would you do if that was your sister in the situation? Punk out cause it's 15 dudes that want to smash?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I dont see what's so hard for some of you to believe about others watching. People watch %%+! go down all the time and not do anything. We saw that thread about the fake kidnapping and only one group of boys helped. Now imagine what some HS kids would do.
Exactly. I don't know why it's so crazy to some of y'all that some $!$# like this could go down and some kids wouldn't do anythingabout it. Especially HS kids.

The bystander effect.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Aye son, you ({}).
What would you do if that was your sister in the situation? Punk out cause it's 15 dudes that want to smash?
smh.gif
Ain't this dude like 6'7 or some !#%% like that? You just gonna let some 15-18 yr. olds punk you?...that's weak.

Didn't read the whole thread, just up to page 2. To those that are confused about which particular High Schhol, it was Richmond High in CALIFORNIA. Tookplace on a HIGH SCHOOL campus and the victim was 15 y/o. Just stating that because I read a few mention College and San Francisco. Reading is fundamental.Heard about the incident from a few ppls and how they were supposed to go.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I dont see what's so hard for some of you to believe about others watching. People watch %%+! go down all the time and not do anything. We saw that thread about the fake kidnapping and only one group of boys helped. Now imagine what some HS kids would do.
Exactly. I don't know why it's so crazy to some of y'all that some $!$# like this could go down and some kids wouldn't do anything about it. Especially HS kids.

The bystander effect.
tired.gif
It doesn't surprise me that no one did anything, but it is still and always will be appalling that no one did.

i stay up the street from the school. Kids be wild these days. A lot of them are going get bagged and a lot of snitchin will take place

Aye son, you ({}).
smh.gif
Thing is that is not ur sister

and you willing to fight 15 dudes with they pants down?

i'll pass ...if anything calling the cops is the best bet

aint trying to get pissed on killa season style x15

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Aye son, you ({}).
smh.gif
Thing is that is not ur sister

and you willing to fight 15 dudes with they pants down?

i'll pass ...if anything calling the cops is the best bet
aint trying to get pissed on killa season style x15
YES! I have two sisters and if I ever saw some stuff like that with them in itI'm going in, and not going to be thinking geez I don't want anyone to pee on me I should just call the cops and watch her get assaulted for the 10minutes until the cops get here.

Back
Top Bottom