Girl raped during Homecoming Dance

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

I'm going to refrain from stating my opinion until the full story is out.
Thanks for letting us know, bro. We'll be waiting.

laugh.gif

I Did it so I could just go to my recent posts.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by bud dink

but what would you do if you were there outside of call the authorities your just gonna get bodied by 15 dudes trying to smash.
Aye son, you ({}).
All you got to do is go around the corner, call the cops, and report the crime.
What would you do if that was your sister in the situation? Punk out cause it's 15 dudes that want to smash?
smh.gif
Thing is that is not ur sister

and you willing to fight 15 dudes with they pants down?

i'll pass ...if anything calling the cops is the best bet
aint trying to get pissed on killa season style x15
YES! I have two sisters and if I ever saw some stuff like that with them in it I'm going in, and not going to be thinking geez I don't want anyone to pee on me I should just call the cops and watch her get assaulted for the 10 minutes until the cops get here.

yall both probably frail all im saying is OUTSIDE OF CALLING THE AUTHORITIES (the thing you should do) you would fight 15 dudes? get real and stop playing yourself

but what would you do if you were there outside of call the authorities your just gonna get bodied by 15 dudes trying to smash.
Aye son, you ({}).
What would you do if that was your sister in the situation? Punk out cause it's 15 dudes that want to smash?
smh.gif

Thats why things like this happen. No one cares about anyone else, all you dudes know of me is my screename but trust me when I tell you if I seesomething like this I don't care if it's 15 Suge Knights I'm doing something. I'm willing to die to protect someones innocence in a situationlike that. Not even off some "what if it were your sister" tip it's like that a person a fellow human being. The reason the holocaust happened isbecause people were scared. When I'm standing at the gates, I'll be able to say I didn't just watch as atrocities to humanity were committed.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Aye son, you ({}).
smh.gif

Thats why things like this happen. No one cares about anyone else, all you dudes know of me is my screename but trust me when I tell you if I see something like this I don't care if it's 15 Suge Knights I'm doing something. I'm willing to die to protect someones innocence in a situation like that. Not even off some "what if it were your sister" tip it's like that a person a fellow human being. The reason the holocaust happened is because people were scared. When I'm standing at the gates, I'll be able to say I didn't just watch as atrocities to humanity were committed.

^take notes this how you die and also allow an atrocity to happen

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Aye son, you ({}).
smh.gif

YES! I have two sisters and if I ever saw some stuff like that with them in it I'm going in, and not going to be thinking geez I don't want anyone to pee on me I should just call the cops and watch her get assaulted for the 10 minutes until the cops get here.

yall both probably frail all im saying is OUTSIDE OF CALLING THE AUTHORITIES (the thing you should do) you would fight 15 dudes? get real and stop playing your self

son arent you like 6'8 120 lbs? callin other cats frail. id atleast be like yo police on there way in hopes they stopped BEFORE the cops actually arrive.

"^take notes this how you die and also allow an atrocity to happen"

you sir have no balls what so ever. lets all be lil !!@%@*# and stand by while horrible things happen cause we're scared of getting some licks. oh my godif i say something i could be KILLED! like seriously you can die $!+%@## eating a ham sandwhich you gonna give up pork son?

Aye son, you ({}).
smh.gif

Thats why things like this happen. No one cares about anyone else, all you dudes know of me is my screename but trust me when I tell you if I see something like this I don't care if it's 15 Suge Knights I'm doing something. I'm willing to die to protect someones innocence in a situation like that. Not even off some "what if it were your sister" tip it's like that a person a fellow human being. The reason the holocaust happened is because people were scared. When I'm standing at the gates, I'll be able to say I didn't just watch as atrocities to humanity were committed.
I'm not.

The #+@$?????
Dude's be taking this good Samaritan thing too far
laugh.gif

You know what would happen in that situation? You would die,and the girl would still have been raped.
This is what happens when grown men decide to live their life by following their emotions instead of logic and rational thought processes.

You want to do something? Call the cops and keep it moving. This isn't a movie.

Damn, people saying they wouldn't try they best to stop it?
I guess I was just raised different, but I definitely wouldn't have been standing there spectating it... 15 vs 1 I honestly don't care.. If i was thereI would tell them to stop, if they didn't comply I would AT LEAST attempt to make them stop, Now i'm not saying i'm Captain America or nothing butrape is just plain wrong and I wouldn't allow it to happen while I was around.

I don't care how tough you think you are, no logical person go into a brawl 15-on-1. That's just stupid. Even somebody with hands like Mayweather wouldget rocked fighting off THAT many people. I mean, if you had a gun on you, that's one thing--if you're not too scared to shoot it. The only logicalthing to do as an average good samaritan would be to call the cops. I think these 15 guys deserve the worst punishment as much as the next person does, butthis isn't Sparta.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Aye son, you ({}).
smh.gif

I'm not.

The #+@$?????
Dude's be taking this good Samaritan thing too far
laugh.gif

You know what would happen in that situation? You would die,and the girl would still have been raped.
This is what happens when grown men decide to live their life by following their emotions instead of logic and rational thought processes.

You want to do something? Call the cops and keep it moving. This isn't a movie.

I agree 100%. There's a difference between being a good Samaritan and trying to be a super hero.

You know damn well you can't take 15 dudes by yourself, granted all of them try to jump you.

Be logical, call the cops... Don't try to be something you're not, which is invincible.

If I were there, I'd call the cops as soon as I was far enough away. Odd are if you try to do anything besides saying "stop", you might catch abeat down. You could stop it within 5 minutes with a phone call, that is probably the fastest way one guy could impact the situation.

It says the girl was raped for over two hours, if you walk by after 10 minutes and call the cops, that's a lot better than getting yourself destroyed andletting it go on for 2+ hours.
it is the second safest school in the WCCUSD, behind Kennedy High School.
Not sure about that...

this mess is ridiculous im really scared to think hows society is gonna be for my kids

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I don't care how tough you think you are, no logical person go into a brawl 15-on-1. That's just stupid. Even somebody with hands like Mayweather would get rocked fighting off THAT many people. I mean, if you had a gun on you, that's one thing--if you're not too scared to shoot it. The only logical thing to do as an average good samaritan would be to call the cops. I think these 15 guys deserve the worst punishment as much as the next person does, but this isn't Sparta.
roll.gif
NT dudes man. Just like them saying they woulda fought allof Dodger Stadium

if i wasnt strapped I woulda called the cops, Im not the type to rat on people, but rape isnt acceptable, ever

If I was I sure as hell woulda jumped in there and waved that black flag and let it go at anybody who tried something

and if it was a friend or something like that I would did the same thing, but i would fight those cats right after callin 911 even if i didnt have no weapon onme

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I don't care how tough you think you are, no logical person go into a brawl 15-on-1. That's just stupid. Even somebody with hands like Mayweather would get rocked fighting off THAT many people. I mean, if you had a gun on you, that's one thing--if you're not too scared to shoot it. The only logical thing to do as an average good samaritan would be to call the cops. I think these 15 guys deserve the worst punishment as much as the next person does, but this isn't Sparta.
roll.gif
NT dudes man. Just like them saying they woulda fought all of Dodger Stadium
laugh.gif
I rmemba that thread, but in all realness, this story ishorrible ,not to mention a 19-year-old-no-poon-gettin-Ahole started the whole thing

but I somehow still think this doesn't happen to the average chick who values herself n hangs wit the rite type of dudes, if u kno wut I mean

It is still unknown how many people actually conducted the rape upon this girl. They say that 15 people watched this go down.

I doubt all 15 of these people stood back and cheered this act on, so I think being the one to intially say what others were feeling would result in you havingsome sort of back, simply for the girls sake....the sake of humanity.

Me personally, I would have put the call into the police and then approached the situation. As a human being I could not just allow this to happen for even amoment. This hits me so close to home, I can't help but think of my younger sister

Geez...I don't have cable and hardly read the local news....and had no idea it was in my hood. What the heck is wrong with these damn high schoolers thesedays.

5 now in custody:

(10-28) 07:21 PDT RICHMOND -- Two more suspects were arrested overnight for allegedly being among a group of young men who raped and robbed a 15-year-old girl outside a dance at Richmond High School, bringing to five the number of people in custody, police said today.

The latest arrest happened at 11 p.m. Tuesday when a 17-year-old Pinole boy turned himself in at Richmond police headquarters, Lt. Mike Gormley said. Officers went to the boy's home earlier but didn't find him, police said.

Also arrested Tuesday night were a 16-year-old San Pablo boy and 21-year-old Salvador Rodriguez of Richmond. On Monday, police arrested Manuel Ortega, 19, and a 15-year-old boy, a student at Richmond High who knows the rape victim.

The names of the juveniles weren't released because of their ages. Rodriguez and Ortega are being held at Contra Costa County Jail in Martinez, and the youths are being held at Juvenile Hall.

More arrests are expected, police said.

Investigators plan to meet today with prosecutors, who will determine whether to file charges and what specific counts each suspect will face.

Police initially said about six young men were involved in the Saturday night attack. But investigators said Tuesday that they now believe that as many as 10 assailants, ranging in age from 15 to their early 20s, committed a "slew of crimes" against the girl, including raping her and stealing her jewelry.

The young men laughed and shot photos as they took turns assaulting the girl, police said.

Authorities are offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of any of the assailants.

Officers passed out flyers in the area of the campus Tuesday and served search warrants at undisclosed locations.

Detective Ken Greco said some of the suspects have shown no remorse during police interviews. He called the incident "disgusting" and "a sad state of affairs."

"This is the worst thing I've heard of," said Greco, who has been in law enforcement for 29 years. "It just shocked the conscience of responding officers."

The girl knew at least one of the assailants, the 15-year-old boy, investigators said.

The attack began when someone in the group invited the girl to join in a drinking session after she left Richmond High's homecoming dance early about 9:30 p.m. Saturday, police said.

The girl quickly became drunk, and the attack began. During the next two hours, as many as two dozen people may have witnessed the rapes or been aware of what was happening, but didn't report it, police said.

Officers were finally alerted by a woman "who was several blocks away who heard people discussing what was occurring" at the school on 23rd Street and called police, police Lt. Mark Gagan said.

Officers found the girl semiconscious beneath a picnic table. She was airlifted to a hospital.

Ortega was arrested as he ran from the scene, but other suspects eluded immediate capture, police said.

The attack has raised questions about campus security. Richmond High has surveillance cameras, but none is working, school officials said. They said a new system should be in place in the next few months.

Four police officers and several school security staffers were on hand at the homecoming dance. But two of the staffers, known as site supervisors, left about 9 p.m. because of a "prior commitment," said Marin Trujillo, spokesman for the West Contra Costa Unified School District.

Police also believed they had enough officers on hand to provide security, Trujillo said.

Back
Top Bottom