smh.gif

why wasn't this post titled "another l for cali?"

lol

teenage gangrape>lady tricking people into standing in line

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol

glad you find this situation to be entertaining.

I don't find it entertaining...

what I do find entertaining is cali's inability to accept their L's...

They all deserve the death penality. Rape is worse than murder in my opinion because at least a murder victim is dead, whereas a rape victim's life isbasically ruined indefinitely. If anyone has been close with a rape victim (a real rape victim, not one of the millions of girls that cries wolf), then youwill know exactly what I'm talking about.

My condolences go out to the victim in this case because she's ruined for life, no doubt about it.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

it is the second safest school in the WCCUSD, behind Kennedy High School.
Not sure about that...

This is false. Don't know who pulled that out of their @+!.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

They all deserve the death penality. Rape is worse than murder in my opinion because at least a murder victim is dead, whereas a rape victim's life is basically ruined indefinitely. If anyone has been close with a rape victim (a real rape victim, not one of the millions of girls that cries wolf), then you will know exactly what I'm talking about.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Who honestly cares about takin a L in this situation
tired.gif
You have somecats who have scarred a girl for life pretty much
smh.gif

lol

You said cali was taking your words seriously in the other thread, and you bring that up in here? Looks like youre taking it seriously more thanany one else. Youre pathetic.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Investigators plan to meet today with prosecutors, who will determine whether to file charges and what specific counts each suspect will face.

Police initially said about six young men were involved in the Saturday night attack. But investigators said Tuesday that they now believe that as many as 10 assailants, ranging in age from 15 to their early 20s, committed a "slew of crimes" against the girl, including raping her and stealing her jewelry.

The young men laughed and shot photos as they took turns assaulting the girl, police said.

Authorities are offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of any of the assailants.

Officers passed out flyers in the area of the campus Tuesday and served search warrants at undisclosed locations.

Detective Ken Greco said some of the suspects have shown no remorse during police interviews. He called the incident "disgusting" and "a sad state of affairs."

Wow.
smh.gif

Why are you bringing that **+@ into here though? That's what crossed your mind when you read this? And you said you weren't taking itseriously...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

They all deserve the death penality. Rape is worse than murder in my opinion because at least a murder victim is dead, whereas a rape victim's life is basically ruined indefinitely. If anyone has been close with a rape victim (a real rape victim, not one of the millions of girls that cries wolf), then you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

My condolences go out to the victim in this case because she's ruined for life, no doubt about it.

I know exactly what you're talkin about. I recently dated a girl who was raped by her sisters friends when she was younger. It really ruined her life.
smh.gif

Amazes me how you're arguing something as petty as taking "L's" in a thread like this.

You're right, bro. Cali takes a huge L for this one.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GodofWar

What if you just watch and don't participate? Is that a crime?

Sadly in this situation no. Apparenlty its illegal if victim is 14 years or younger, chick was 15.

Disgusting story, disgusting world. Reminds me of why I want no part In bringing a child into it. This story just depresses me

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Disgusting story, disgusting world. Reminds me of why I want no part In bringing a child into it. This story just depresses me

I guarantee you're going to regret that decision as soon as you hit 60

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Originally Posted by GodofWar

What if you just watch and don't participate? Is that a crime?

Sadly in this situation no. Apparenlty its illegal if victim is 14 years or younger, chick was 15.
Wow, talk about loopholes in the justice system.
tired.gif

"The young men laughed and shot photos as they took turns assaulting the girl, police said."

that pisses me off even more than i'm already pissed. efffin low lives. what goes around comes around...i hope they enjoy their train session in prison.

lol,

so lemme get this straight,

I'm not trynna derail the thread...

but,

anything mentioning ohio is an L, there were about 3 other posts involving ohio that people posted "another l for ohio" in...which is fine

however

if someone mentions a cali l, its "that's not funny man" or "this is serious man"

"yall have wildfires"

"that's serious man, my classmate's house burned down man"

inability to accept your Ls...

public teenage gangrape in ohio? L

public teenage gangrape in cali? not funny/serious business

okay, guy.

(btw, what was so funny about a 13 year old boy being raped by a 55 year old woman? that's an L for ohio, tho, right?)

yall funny.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by bud dink

but what would you do if you were there outside of call the authorities your just gonna get bodied by 15 dudes trying to smash.
Aye son, you ({}).
All you got to do is go around the corner, call the cops, and report the crime.
What would you do if that was your sister in the situation? Punk out cause it's 15 dudes that want to smash?
smh.gif
Thing is that is not ur sister

and you willing to fight 15 dudes with they pants down?

i'll pass ...if anything calling the cops is the best bet

aint trying to get pissed on killa season style x15
Thats why things like this happen. No one cares about anyone else, all you dudes know of me is my screename but trust me when I tell you if I see something like this I don't care if it's 15 Suge Knights I'm doing something. I'm willing to die to protect someones innocence in a situation like that. Not even off some "what if it were your sister" tip it's like that a person a fellow human being. The reason the holocaust happened is because people were scared. When I'm standing at the gates, I'll be able to say I didn't just watch as atrocities to humanity were committed.
I'm not.

The #+@$?????
Dude's be taking this good Samaritan thing too far
laugh.gif

You know what would happen in that situation? You would die,and the girl would still have been raped.
This is what happens when grown men decide to live their life by following their emotions instead of logic and rational thought processes.

You want to do something? Call the cops and keep it moving. This isn't a movie.

I agree 100%. There's a difference between being a good Samaritan and trying to be a super hero.

You know damn well you can't take 15 dudes by yourself, granted all of them try to jump you.

Be logical, call the cops... Don't try to be something you're not, which is invincible.
Exactly. All you have to do is call the cops.
You gon let the girl get raped and beaten when you know damn well you could do something to stop it? I ain't sayin to be Superman but at least try to helpin some way.

Back
Top Bottom