Girl Talk Appreciation Post. Vol. First?

One of my coworkers put me on Girl Talk. Good choice of music to mix. Good for working out and specially good for putting on during house parties. Any artist that is similar to this?

One of my coworkers put me on Girl Talk. Good choice of music to mix. Good for working out and specially good for putting on during house parties. Any artist that is similar to this?

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Not sure about any similar artist.  I am sure there are a ton of mash up artist out there just not as big as girltalk

1. The music is good for like beer pong house parties....about it
2.  If your not on acid or dont like dancing in giant groups of people do not go see him live

Saw him live when he opened for Lupe at my college.  Dude stood on stage.....sweat uncontrollably.....took off shirt....clicked his laptop to go from song to song....ant one point he spun his optical mouse around his head as he was headbanging.....son you are not doing it....Then he brings every female on stage to dance as he just dances to his own music that he plays off his computer....did 0 live mixing.....he was terrible

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Not sure about any similar artist.  I am sure there are a ton of mash up artist out there just not as big as girltalk

1. The music is good for like beer pong house parties....about it
2.  If your not on acid or dont like dancing in giant groups of people do not go see him live

Saw him live when he opened for Lupe at my college.  Dude stood on stage.....sweat uncontrollably.....took off shirt....clicked his laptop to go from song to song....ant one point he spun his optical mouse around his head as he was headbanging.....son you are not doing it....Then he brings every female on stage to dance as he just dances to his own music that he plays off his computer....did 0 live mixing.....he was terrible

It's cool, I liked the first one better than the second though 
ohwell.gif
not that the second one is bad or anything

It's cool, I liked the first one better than the second though 
ohwell.gif
not that the second one is bad or anything

Back
Top Bottom