Girl Troubles.NT need your advice.Kinda long though..

Originally Posted by swendro88

laugh.gif
there is one thing to OP forgot to mention, but i'll let him decide if he wants to say it

Say it man, this could be the difference between a classic NT thread and a thread failure, imagine the e-fame you will get. Do it!!

You guys have made some pretty good points.Sat is my deadline.Theres no reason she should have trouble dumping that kid. I mean i never met the kid butdamn..looks kinda fagish imo lol. Oh and about swendro, idk wat side thing i forgot but im going to have to call him up and find out wat i forgot.

Originally Posted by swendro88

laugh.gif
there is one thing to OP forgot to mention, but i'll let him decide if he wants to say it

Yea.about wat swendro said..I also have a gf
ohwell.gif
yea i kno..smh onme. but we arent going to be together much longer and she knos it so no big.

Originally Posted by Hotttshot34

Yea i kno about the whole messing around thing but i guess theres somethings that u gotta take chances with. Plus i really think its just the past feelings that are making us do wat we are anyways. but idk. I do appreciate all the input so far though guys.
smile.gif
What about small gift ideas.What would u guys get a girl when if u toook her out to watch the sunset or something?

son tryin to buy his love
smh.gif

laugh.gif
and dude has a girl too...

but you're going about it in the right way so far. SHE made the first move and you went along with it and the beach thing is a good idea because itsromantic and it shouldn't cost you anything (do not get her a gift).

the excuse for not breaking up with her bf is kind of
grin.gif
though, sounds like shecan't be trusted.

UPDATE: After only a couple weeks. They "love"eachother. Hmmm..she forgot to mention that. I agree with everyone that said she cant be trusted and tojust smash and move along. thats wat im going to do. Thanks again NT

Back
Top Bottom