Girlfriend still being friends with their ex

as long as its you being friends with your ex, because you can enjoy benefits with that!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

just turned 4 months on the 5th. thats why im like, ill just off her and try to forget about her even tho i know its not going to be easy... let me give you some additional information. Shes kind of known to be a +%+%.
She got caught for getting fingered freshman homecoming; One week after i met her, she was willing to let me smash; She says shes only done it one time; I asked her, if we break up, would you still let me smash, she said after she got over me; She told me i changed her and shes not like that anymore; I asked her to break up but she started crying and I was like nevermind then shes faithful...

154350b2e7aaa82e88c4f738142dd89f1464ebe.gif

Bruh, ur 15, why are you even in a relationship? have fun n smash
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GJisPrecise

Originally Posted by biglou2n

i still smash two of my ex's, and they both have bf's now.. so i doubt i'll let my shorty be cool with her ex.. NAY

As long as you are getting yours aye?
grin.gif

dont have sex with her what kind of **$* is that?!?
mad.gif
What was she before she met you? What will she be after you have sex with her? She will be as she was before because there was no real change.

there was no change?

My point was you two having sex wont do either one of you any favors. Just meaningless pleasure. At 15 dude you should be trying to get to knowher and see if you want to be with her long term. If you don't then don't waste time.

If you have a daughter one day you gotta think that the same smashing mindset you have, another dude is going to have that for your daughter. Y'allyoungins have got to not think with the little head.

Keeping thinking your girl has cut of their ex's. Matter fact, i knocked down 3 of my ex's this past month and i'm long past them. Trust me girlshold on to feelings much longer than men, and if they're fresh off a relationship and your messing up, you will get hurt, that is if you actually catchthem.

negative...cause there is always that one ex who feels they can still cross the line knowing that you're in a relationship, and I rather just avoid thathassle

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

negative...cause there is always that one ex who feels they can still cross the line knowing that you're in a relationship, and I rather just avoid that hassle
Your smart.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

negative...cause there is always that one ex who feels they can still cross the line knowing that you're in a relationship, and I rather just avoid that hassle
Your smart.
wink.gif

just turned 4 months on the 5th. thats why im like, ill just off her and try to forget about her even tho i know its not going to be easy... let me give you some additional information. Shes kind of known to be a +%+%.
She got caught for getting fingered freshman homecoming; One week after i met her, she was willing to let me smash; She says shes only done it one time; I asked her, if we break up, would you still let me smash, she said after she got over me; She told me i changed her and shes not like that anymore; I asked her to break up but she started crying and I was like nevermind then shes faithful...

http://images.yuku.com/im...c4f738142dd89f1464ebe.gif src="http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/154350b2e7aaa82e88c4f738142dd89f1464ebe.gif">

roll.gif
roll.gif
Well Played...Well Played...
roll.gif

Still being friends with an ex is an EPIC FAIL

I mean I still talk to one of mine but I dont have feelings nor I'm I attracted to him. Not all girls can make that disconnect tho

Well, would you be just friends with one of your ex girlfriends? If you would, then you might consider whether or not your current girlfriend can be trusted,in other words, it depends what type of girl she is.

Girlfriend still being friends with their ex
i tell her i insist on her keepin her male friends
when i read the title that was the 1st thing that came to mind
idk i wouldnt care personally. i tried this before and it didnt end well so at this part of my life if i come across a young lady who wants to keep her ex'aroun thats coo i jus wouldnt get serious w/her
i mean i keep in touch w/my ex but then i am still hittin her on the side too tho
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom