Girlfriend went on my twitter and...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Real talk, if you weren't so cynical you'd get it in since you could be a pretty wise dude at times.
Thanks, what else should I work on?

Real talk, if you weren't so cynical you'd get it in since you could be a pretty wise dude at times.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

Not being condescending.
And you promise me that I should be straight after that?

Not being condescending.

Not being condescending.
Meh, you'd still be tense and up-wounded, but whatever, it'll be an improvement.

Not being condescending.
Meh, you'd still be tense and up-wounded, but whatever, it'll be an improvement.

not a keeper. lol jk

you guys are together but each other's privacy should still be confidential.

not a keeper. lol jk

you guys are together but each other's privacy should still be confidential.

Not being condescending.

theres no help for the young man
frown.gif

Not being condescending.

theres no help for the young man
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

silly kids...my girl huffs about the chicks i follow that I smashed before her...but she wouldnt go on there and unfollow them behind my back

i compromise and dont @ them or engage in any RT convo when I know my chick will be in her prime lurk mode

exactlyyyy what i do, i see what they wrote and keep it movin.  if i think its of importance i might txt em or something but not out there on twitter
She obviously shouldn't have done that. That was petty and immature. However, I think if she was* woman enough to talk to you, she would then have right to feel negatively toward the texting interactions(if she knew about 'em). You are def allowed to have female friends, but it just doesn't look right when you are still ever so concerned with former girls. Especially if they are just tweeting and you are taking it upon yourself and going out of your way to text them. I have tons of guy friends. But I honestly keep it minimal with the few I've been with. It's just respect. But I guess, she also didn't respect you. IT MUST GO BOTH WAYS. 

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

silly kids...my girl huffs about the chicks i follow that I smashed before her...but she wouldnt go on there and unfollow them behind my back

i compromise and dont @ them or engage in any RT convo when I know my chick will be in her prime lurk mode

exactlyyyy what i do, i see what they wrote and keep it movin.  if i think its of importance i might txt em or something but not out there on twitter
She obviously shouldn't have done that. That was petty and immature. However, I think if she was* woman enough to talk to you, she would then have right to feel negatively toward the texting interactions(if she knew about 'em). You are def allowed to have female friends, but it just doesn't look right when you are still ever so concerned with former girls. Especially if they are just tweeting and you are taking it upon yourself and going out of your way to text them. I have tons of guy friends. But I honestly keep it minimal with the few I've been with. It's just respect. But I guess, she also didn't respect you. IT MUST GO BOTH WAYS. 

Back
Top Bottom