Girls can be Boy Scouts now, too,

I don't care but what's the point of the girl scouts now?

Will boys be allowed to join them?

Might as well merge the groups and call them the USA Scouts.

Honestly they need to just merge the two if they're going to do this... Just drop the identifiers and call them Scouts of America or something.

Name them the social justice scouts.

Who let this mans in? Every comment I've seen from this dude has been almost a carbon copy of an elderly FOX news commentator.

If girl scouts can be eagles then boy scouts should be able to sell cookies.

Those girls making a killing off those delicious cookies

Correction the organization is making a killing off those cookies. Very little money goes back the the troop I think I was told like .50 a box from a troop leader.
You'd think that money raised would go to things like summer camp but nope! These Girl Scouts out here getting finessed and you wonder why they want to join the Boy Scouts.

This thing is bigger than Nino Brown!

If they trying to create a truly all inclusive world, then do that all the way. No half stepping.

Hell no they wont :rofl:
If you would've asked me before this thread I would've said it's mkre likely that some boy(s) want to join the girl scouts than the other way around :lol:

Then dudes would start crying about the ejaculation like they love to do.

Parks and Rec predicted this

140203_2716952_Puppy_Party_.jpg

tumblr_lt874fSyEK1qc830ko1_500.gif

fax
let the boys sell those cookies at a different part of the year and we all flourish.

long as girl scouts still selling cookies

boy scouts are at my grocery this week, selling kettle corn.

was like nah

A few years ago the bs were outside the grocery store selling that **** corn. I asked them how much and the kids dad said $10, and his son looked at him and was like "you told the last guy $8". Haha. Dude looked at the kid like he wanted to strangle him. I told em no thanks. :lol:

Better idea: create an alternative non-profit organization that teaches the same skills but is all-inclusive and has fundraisers where any additional income goes to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Seems far less polarizing than our current offerings.

Word i figured they didnt do the same things.

Lol we had a girl on our baseball team. She had short hair and her name was Stacey, we thought she was a boy cuz she never spoke, had short hair and cuz Stacey Augmon was a guy with the same name. Towards the end of the year we found out she was a girl. She was a sick pitcher tho

Do you all figure it out before or after puberty?

True, kind of weird for you to find out at the end of the year. It's like in the movies.:lol:

She didnt say a word the whole year, we just figured she was shy. Plus the short hair and the fact her name is unisex, we were all baffled when we found out lol.

Straight weebey. Gif

She didnt say a word the whole year, we just figured she was shy. Plus the short hair and the fact her name is unisex, we were all baffled when we found out lol.

Straight weebey. Gif

How did you guys find out? And a whole year? :rofl:

How did you guys find out? And a whole year? :rofl:

Bruh we were playing this one game towards the end of the season and she was hitting and got hit by a pitch in the head. She dropped and didnt get up right away. Her dukes was wildin talkin bout "my daughter".

We all were like "my daughter? Wtf? Shes a girl?!?"

Mind was blown

Back
Top Bottom