Girls can be Boy Scouts now, too,

Bruh we were playing this one game towards the end of the season and she was hitting and got hit by a pitch in the head. She dropped and didnt get up right away. Her dukes was wildin talkin bout "my daughter".

We all were like "my daughter? Wtf? Shes a girl?!?"

Mind was blown

7aea9d54da5ba116e84a6d41fbe8c57d--martin-omalley-funny-sayings.jpg

Yea, I am calling bull on that story.

A whole year? A year. # ComeOneMan

A baseball season, 3-4mths or whatever it is.

Shorty didnt speak to anyone so we never heard her voice, had short hair, unisex name and she was actually sick at baseball.

believe what you want Jemele *shrugs*

A few thoughts on this...

1. Girl Souts and Boy Scouts have different missions. Boy Scouts main role is to create good citizens and an appreciation of the outdoors.Girl Scouts are to empower girls and give them an opportunity to learn in a female led environment.

2. Girl Scouts has been way more open and inclusive. I think BSA didn't allow gays until 5 or so years ago.

3. BSA been in a tailspin for decades. Membership is down significantly. Instead of fixing its issues it just decided that they would abandon one of their founding principles for a short term fix.

4. I think ultimately this is going to hurt BSA more than GS.

5. Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts (mostly) have the same opportunities to do the same types of activities. A lot of it comes down to the troop level. Also, BSA is much more regimented. In order to advance to the next level, you have to earn theee specific badges, do this specific thing v. GD where there's much more room for girls to choose their badges and Whatnot.

FWIW, I was a boy scout from age 5-18, was an Eagle Scout, OA etc.

I'm also currently Cookie Dad for my daughters Girl Scout troop.

A baseball season, 3-4mths or whatever it is.

Shorty didnt speak to anyone so we never heard her voice, had short hair, unisex name and she was actually sick at baseball.

believe what you want Jemele *shrugs*
So yall were around her for 4 months worth of games and nobody ever saw her without a hat on?

Or did she have a haircut like a boy too?

As a whole, this country has reduced women to servants and sex dolls. I’m not a feminist at all, but having daughters definitely changed my opinion on a lot of things. I’m embarrassed about a lot of things I used to believe about women. All of that said, I don’t see this as a huge deal. Our country has instilled a lot of bad ideas into us. The thought that everything has to be separate is a bad idea. Of course, not everything has to shared, but we’re talking about a club that teaches skills for the outdoors. Is the wilderness a men only domain? My daughter is Girl Scout btw.

I'm sure this has been explained but what is the need of admitting girls in the boy scouts when we have the girl scouts.

All good and games till one girl comes home saying a bunch of boys touched her...

My idea to make the WNBA successful,

WNBA was a bad idea to begin with. The team names are stupid and it’s divisive. Basketball is basketball weather being played by men or women.

What they should’ve done was create women’s divisions for already existing franchises that way you don’t have to build a new fan base you automatically get all those existing fans from that team

i.e. Los Angeles Lakers women’s division, Golden State Warriors women’s division etc...it’s all the national basketball association

Teams share the same arena practice facilities etc

A few thoughts on this...

1. Girl Souts and Boy Scouts have different missions. Boy Scouts main role is to create good citizens and an appreciation of the outdoors.Girl Scouts are to empower girls and give them an opportunity to learn in a female led environment.

2. Girl Scouts has been way more open and inclusive. I think BSA didn't allow gays until 5 or so years ago.

3. BSA been in a tailspin for decades. Membership is down significantly. Instead of fixing its issues it just decided that they would abandon one of their founding principles for a short term fix.

4. I think ultimately this is going to hurt BSA more than GS.

5. Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts (mostly) have the same opportunities to do the same types of activities. A lot of it comes down to the troop level. Also, BSA is much more regimented. In order to advance to the next level, you have to earn theee specific badges, do this specific thing v. GD where there's much more room for girls to choose their badges and Whatnot.

FWIW, I was a boy scout from age 5-18, was an Eagle Scout, OA etc.

I'm also currently Cookie Dad for my daughters Girl Scout troop.
Any insights u can share in the cookie business as a cookie Dad?

Also y’all get free thin mints and what not ?

I’m Looking for an official direct cookie rep

So yall were around her for 4 months worth of games and nobody ever saw her without a hat on?

Or did she have a haircut like a boy too?

Ya, she had a bowl/bol cut . She was a real tomboy. Mans honestly had no idea, the way she threw a baseball... At ten yrs old i never seen any girl throw like that so i didnt think she was a girl. She was our best pitcher.

yo sooooo ummmmm
when girl scout cookie season again????
them smores girl scout cookies they introduced last year
were :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom