Girls From NY <<< Girls From Your City- Disagree? Prove it. The Rep Your City Challenge PICS INSIDE

Post pics of one, homegrown, non famous girl that you think best represents your city and one-up the posters ahead of you.  Keep it clean!!

New York (Our smokeshows over yours):

So much fail.

Post pics of one, homegrown, non famous girl that you think best represents your city and one-up the posters ahead of you.  Keep it clean!!

New York (Our smokeshows over yours):

So much fail.

as a nyer...
you just posted the same female like 8 times. anyway its pretty much a given that we're gonna have a large variety of hot women given the ethnic diversity here.

but by all means lets get another hot female pic thread started.

as a nyer...
you just posted the same female like 8 times. anyway its pretty much a given that we're gonna have a large variety of hot women given the ethnic diversity here.

She's pretty but you could've found better. With that being said, NYC and the state of NY is known for having sub-par girls.

Best looking girls in the states are in Cali and the states down south. I'm gonna get a lot of hate for saying that though since 80% of the people from this site are from the north.

But it's true.

Originally Posted by got shoes

you already LOST

comeatmebro.jpg

Originally Posted by debs 168

as a nyer...

Originally Posted by moneymike88

you only posted one broad...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Post pics of one, homegrown, non famous girl that you think best represents your city and one-up the posters ahead of you.

like i said.  come at me bros.

Originally Posted by got shoes

you already LOST

comeatmebro.jpg

Originally Posted by debs 168

as a nyer...

Originally Posted by moneymike88

you only posted one broad...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Post pics of one, homegrown, non famous girl that you think best represents your city and one-up the posters ahead of you.

like i said.  come at me bros.

She's pretty but you could've found better. With that being said, NYC and the state of NY is known for having sub-par girls.

Best looking girls in the states are in Cali and the states down south. I'm gonna get a lot of hate for saying that though since 80% of the people from this site are from the north.

But it's true.

Bruh this is Niketalk, all white girls are average on here, bad choice to represent the city 
laugh.gif
I see miami giving heavy competition though 
nerd.gif

Bruh this is Niketalk, all white girls are average on here, bad choice to represent the city 
laugh.gif
I see miami giving heavy competition though 
nerd.gif

lol @ being known for subpar girls. stand in corona, the heights, east harlem, etc. and say that.

and yeah, that broad is average.

lol @ being known for subpar girls. stand in corona, the heights, east harlem, etc. and say that.

and yeah, that broad is average.

Back
Top Bottom