Girls From NY <<< Girls From Your City- Disagree? Prove it. The Rep Your City Challenge PICS INSIDE

Originally Posted by Essential1

Picking NY.. And does not post 1 Puerto Rican or Dominican chick.... Failure......

THAT'S what I was about to say. Me, myself.....I've always had a thing for the mami's. Overall, you cat's from the West Coast/South might have the hotter women (I disagree, but I really don't wanna get into it), BUT the northeast got the hottest spanish women in the country. And that's a FACT. It's like that 'Latina Appreciation' thread times a million up here....

Originally Posted by Essential1

Picking NY.. And does not post 1 Puerto Rican or Dominican chick.... Failure......

THAT'S what I was about to say. Me, myself.....I've always had a thing for the mami's. Overall, you cat's from the West Coast/South might have the hotter women (I disagree, but I really don't wanna get into it), BUT the northeast got the hottest spanish women in the country. And that's a FACT. It's like that 'Latina Appreciation' thread times a million up here....

i was just tryna coax yall into sharing pics of bad regular girls from your hoods.

but i guess ud rather lemming up and bark bout how hot the girls in idaho are without showing none.

shrug.

1/2 y'all ugly anyway.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

i was just tryna coax yall into sharing pics of bad regular girls from your hoods.

but i guess ud rather lemming up and bark bout how hot the girls in idaho are without showing none.

shrug.

1/2 y'all ugly anyway.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

SMH ... U just mad us lose 1st round ... You act like you can't find one of those in every state

SMH ... U just mad us lose 1st round ... You act like you can't find one of those in every state

I'm from NYC and I'd say CA girls>NY girls.
But then again, I prefer Asian girls and CA Asian girls> NY Asian girls by far

Originally Posted by The Encore

you're from cleveland though.  your women look like this

P1010191.JPG

P1010191.JPG

I'm from NYC and I'd say CA girls>NY girls.
But then again, I prefer Asian girls and CA Asian girls> NY Asian girls by far

Originally Posted by Nako XL

P1010191.JPG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

P1010191.JPG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom