Girls From NY <<< Girls From Your City- Disagree? Prove it. The Rep Your City Challenge PICS INSIDE

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by The Encore

SMH ... U just mad us lose 1st round ... You act like you can't find one of those in every state

you're from cleveland though.  your women look like this

P1010191.JPG

drakehah.png
drakehah.png
drakehah.png
drakehah.png

MIAMI and LA Girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NYC Girls
ALL DAY ANYDAY

go to nyc 2-3 times a year and the only fine girls i see arent even from NYC,, mostly are tourist or students studying there....

I live in Miami and didnt we have a thread about miami girls at clubs/pool parties

MIAMI and LA Girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NYC Girls
ALL DAY ANYDAY

go to nyc 2-3 times a year and the only fine girls i see arent even from NYC,, mostly are tourist or students studying there....

I live in Miami and didnt we have a thread about miami girls at clubs/pool parties

You can't just have one girl represent all of NY. There are so many different kinds. Walk around Manhattan and I am sure everyone will find at least one girl that fits their interest. If not, I know you certainly aren't straight.

You can't just have one girl represent all of NY. There are so many different kinds. Walk around Manhattan and I am sure everyone will find at least one girl that fits their interest. If not, I know you certainly aren't straight.

NY has the worst girls overall when you factor in attitudes and other intangibles.

Everywhere else I've been girls are so much easier to communicate with

NY has the worst girls overall when you factor in attitudes and other intangibles.

Everywhere else I've been girls are so much easier to communicate with

This thread has more potential than most of the other appreciation threads.

I've always wondered if there were any hidden gems in the U.S. I've always knew that Miami and NY had females, but I never knew Cleveland had
smokin.gif

This thread has more potential than most of the other appreciation threads.

I've always wondered if there were any hidden gems in the U.S. I've always knew that Miami and NY had females, but I never knew Cleveland had
smokin.gif

For sure NY girls are the hottest. Because theres no hot females in LA or SD.
30t6p3b.gif
notsrs

For sure NY girls are the hottest. Because theres no hot females in LA or SD.
30t6p3b.gif
notsrs

i think vancouver has the hottest girls...its so multicultural here u can find hot asian chicks, hot persian chick, hot brown chick, hot indian chicks, hot white chicks its pretty crazy up here lol

i think vancouver has the hottest girls...its so multicultural here u can find hot asian chicks, hot persian chick, hot brown chick, hot indian chicks, hot white chicks its pretty crazy up here lol

Back
Top Bottom