Girls From NY <<< Girls From Your City- Disagree? Prove it. The Rep Your City Challenge PICS INSIDE

Originally Posted by JuJu

the fact that you couldn't even use the greater than sign correctly lets me know you lose.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

the fact that you couldn't even use the greater than sign correctly lets me know you lose.
It's a product of the public school system. They don't even give their school's names out there; ol' Public School 419 $*# boys. I was equally disappointed that it took so long for someone to point it out. Of course now O.P is going to claim he did it on purpose and was saying NY girls are the worst.

Here's the trick O.P. Pretend the greater than less than sign is an alligator. It's going to want to eat the bigger number, because it wants more.

And twice in the 2000's, Miss America has come from my small city in Oklahoma. Come at us

you're 6 hours late to the party. lulz were had. read the thread tags. read the number of edits. obviously the title was changed. i have a doctorate degree.  i'm smarter than you. go sit down.

It's a product of the public school system. They don't even give their school's names out there; ol' Public School 419 $*# boys. I was equally disappointed that it took so long for someone to point it out. Of course now O.P is going to claim he did it on purpose and was saying NY girls are the worst.

Here's the trick O.P. Pretend the greater than less than sign is an alligator. It's going to want to eat the bigger number, because it wants more.

And twice in the 2000's, Miss America has come from my small city in Oklahoma. Come at us

you're 6 hours late to the party. lulz were had. read the thread tags. read the number of edits. obviously the title was changed. i have a doctorate degree.  i'm smarter than you. go sit down.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i have a J.D. so what... nany nany boo boo i can make childish arguments too!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i have a J.D. so what... nany nany boo boo i can make childish arguments too!

I find it funny that everybody is verbally saying who is the best BUT NOBODY IS POSTING ANY PROOF!!!

I find it funny that everybody is verbally saying who is the best BUT NOBODY IS POSTING ANY PROOF!!!

Back
Top Bottom