Girls on NT

Don't knnow if its been posted but yall remember this chick
Everyone was clowning on her for not shaving her 3 inch pubes before taking the pic lol
View media item 547369

:rofl:

The homie Sherry. Cool peeps, still text every once in a while.

:rofl: :rofl:

I've seen Edith in real life; she attends a College in the City...:nerd:.

I'm not completely sure where she goes but I know she's working on her Masters, so props to her

I went to Ihop and spent the afternoon with Edi in Central Park on some chill ish like 5 years ago. She had banana covered pancakes. 

She is a really nice girl. 

Last edited:
who is this:

was that SiMPLYDiMPLY or someone else
Jessica AKA Simply. Shorty was cool
whatever happened to Hazeleyed Honey
Dima was dope. She was one of the only JBB members who stayed after the NT raid
laugh.gif

She probably just outgrew NT. She stayed in intelligent conversations/debates on here. The lack of them probably caused her to leave. 

Ordered a new battery for my busted up phone, should be here in the morning, if it gets here before I leave I'll up the Edith pics. 

SimplyDimply was cool as hell and just as reckless in real life as the way she talked on here :lol:.. I remember I hung out with her and she randomly blurted out "please dont rape me" :rofl:.. **** caught me off guard but I was dying.. I wonder what shes doing right now :nerd:

Hazeleyed Honey doesn't come on here anymore but shes still around (FaceBook/sometimes twitter).. She was just in NY last weekend, didnt get a chance to see her :frown:.. Small *** world tho, she posted pics on her instagram of a chick her and her friends fell in love with because of her ***, and shorty lives in my neighborhood

SimplyDimply was cool as hell and just as reckless in real life as the way she talked on here :lol:.. I remember I hung out with her and she randomly blurted out "please dont rape me" :rofl:.. **** caught me off guard but I was dying.. I wonder what shes doing right now :nerd:

Hazeleyed Honey doesn't come on here anymore but shes still around (FaceBook/sometimes twitter).. She was just in NY last weekend, didnt get a chance to see her :frown:.. Small *** world tho, she posted pics on her instagram of a chick her and her friends fell in love with because of her ***, and shorty lives in my neighborhood

Did you rape her though?

Huh?

Last edited:
who is this:

View media item 548967
was that SiMPLYDiMPLY or someone else

yea this is the one i like simplydimply aka jessica

real cool personality

i thought she was latin but she was a regular white girl if i recall, i thought she was colombian

the one time i actually posted a pic way back in a PYP she gave me props too 8)

she was feelin black dudes i think (well obviously), also a huge Nas fan if my memory serves me right.

Last edited:

what's that IG tho.. :nerd:

Damn for what happened to the cool *** NT chicks we used to vibe with constantly, simply, wknd, all the jjb chicks. Oh that's right, ya'll ran them off.

Back
Top Bottom