Girls on NT

This is New York City, it's almost protocol for train commuters to share crazy stories with photographic proof. Reddit much?

She saw me taking the pic, I think we experienced a "secret society" moment ...She knew it was for NT, had to have 
laugh.gif

. I seent'd in her eyes.

Creepy would've been to just walk up to her like "How's it hangin'? Saw your  "eatnoevil2.jpg" you have a mighty impressive symmetrical yambs, so where you headed?".

No matter what I said, it would've been inappropriate and scumbag'ish to approach her knowing what I know. If she'd addressed me on NT first, it would probably be different.

Imagine being a 120 pound female and some guy on the train starting sparking up convo using NT jargon? ...I'd be in handcuffs with a PPO 
laugh.gif

This can't be real life!

You mean to tell me that the only way you know how to approach an NT chic is by asking her " how it's hanging" and using NT slang? No wonder there's so many "female problem" threads here.

I don't doubt she knew you were an NTer and was gonna post the pic and its probably one of the reasons why females are so scarce here.

You can try to justify it how ever you want, but the fact tht you did take the pic knowing who she was made it ever creepier.

And y'all wonder why. :lol:

iono what's going on here N E mo... I'll be back by sunday or monday morning!

I'll just leave this here..

jry8h0.jpg

14lpn4g.jpg

& leave the rest up for the NT detectives, take care guise

greeneyes83 :frown:
thytkerjobs
apples28
hazeleyed honey
dunks87
cap
v (forgot her nt name)

all of the NT girls who used to post on here were cool peeps 8)

* fyi for everyone asking for pics, google images is your friend

I still come on here to lurk but like someone mentioned. .. not many mature topics to contribute to. I find the posters a lot younger that mostly frequent on here.

Henry, ya small world. Did you give her my IG? She found me on there lol. Next time we go down and if we end up in Queens, going to see her at work. Very sorry about not being able to meet up. We were doing the whole tourist thing the full days. Couldn't use my phone much because of roaming charges. Next time.Had a blast but they play way way too much jayJay-Z in the clubs. Only complaint. Lol
How is that a reasonable complaint? Sounds like a good thing if you ask me.

^LOL ooooooh Antidope

And yea, that pic Nomad posted was mad creepy, on some Predator on the subway steeze :lol:

Last edited:
Some of these chicks just look straight dirty

Like they'd bang a dude in the AM and not shower than have an afternoon delight with some other dude

Yezzir.
Og.
Didnt even know about military ivs until i seen her wit em.
And shes fine.

I believe she doesn't DJ anymore, she's doing professional photography now and working on a portfolio. Did some work with Claudia Sampedro x IMFMAG.COM.

She's grown up nicely but not gonna lie I liked her better when she was just a naturally cute girl

I see nipple :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom