Girls on NT

DJ Bana followed me on Instagram and then unfollowed me. I am salty.

Haha....naw. Bana is dope. Practically went the route of a lot of NTers (more so Bay Area ones) from getting into shoes, DJing, fixie bikes, photography, graphic design, etc. I practically did exactly the same things to the "T".

But OG woman NTer to me still has to be Menace5Star.

DJ Bana followed me on Instagram and then unfollowed me. I am salty.

Haha....naw. Bana is dope. Practically went the route of a lot of NTers (more so Bay Area ones) from getting into shoes, DJing, fixie bikes, photography, graphic design, etc. I practically did exactly the same things to the "T".

But OG woman NTer to me still has to be Menace5Star.

She's alright, clearly had some work done

I just prefer natural beauty; don't get me wrong I'd smash without hesutation but I prefer the girl next door type

roll.gif
no one has corrected StillIn729 yet but he thinks that girl in the pics is Bana.

Bana took the pics my dude, that's not her
laugh.gif

Last edited:
But that would be objectifying them. Which is probably why they are scarce. I think a women's forum would be more productive and inviting.

Very true but at the same time I have mental pictures of how I think a few female nters look. I'm sure none look how I honk they look. I started following one female from here and she looks way different then how I assumed based on her posting history.
most broads on here aint nothing special anyway...a few lookers that post from time to time tho

The light skin black chic with the freckles was cute.

After PYP's were banned a good amount of females disappeared.

you guys would really recognize a girl from NT if you saw her on the street LOL
Is this a DMV NTer? My friend (not an NTer) sent me this pic a couple days ago. This is what I picture an NT couple looking like
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm not sure if she was mentioned, but Billionheiress was cute. :wow:

Whatever happened to her? She literally has one of the best tattoos on her legs. I looked at her Instagram when she commented on CrisOne's IG. It was like some Day Of the Dead tattoos.

I remember bana's friends, the sexy one and the one with the monster rack.

She died in a car accident or from illness or something like that. 

Nah, the one girl who died from a car accident was a while ago. She was hella cute too. I remember her from ISS way back.

Sad story, RIP.

I think the one he's referring to is the one who had the pic in the super tight dress. Or was that Shortypop's friend?

I stared at this picture for 5 minutes just imagining what are life would be like together.

Coming home from a hard days work in a car I can't afford living in a house a cant afford. I'm greeted by our family dog that's too expensive to care for but it's what she wanted so its fine. Both our kids give me a hug as I walk in the door. She's helping the kids with their homework while trying to cook dinner. She gives me a kiss and asks how my day was as she takes my coat from me. She asks me if I need anything. I reply "you're all I need baby".

;____;

That was beautiful. Go to her bro.

Dawg... Too much :rofl:

NT was the best when it had female posters, they've all disappeared now

I still remember when those "pics" of late 80's popped up , I'd still save her ***.

Back
Top Bottom