Girls with Boyfriends Who Always Text You - I Demand an Explanation.

I went to high school with this girl, but we never really met when we were actually in high school. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, she claims shes happy with her boyfriend of like seven months or whatever, yet she is always texting me and acting flirtatious, etc.

I know most of ya'll are going to tell me just to smash it and see what happens.....

So anyone have experience in this department? What should the next move be, or should I lie low and let her make it?

I went to high school with this girl, but we never really met when we were actually in high school. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, she claims shes happy with her boyfriend of like seven months or whatever, yet she is always texting me and acting flirtatious, etc.

I know most of ya'll are going to tell me just to smash it and see what happens.....

So anyone have experience in this department? What should the next move be, or should I lie low and let her make it?

smash and see what happens

and im onna brb with a different browser the pics are having difficulty loading on ie

she will let you smash, eventually. Go half-force. not too strong, but strong enough so she gets the point.

Or just whip it out.

she will let you smash, eventually. Go half-force. not too strong, but strong enough so she gets the point.

Or just whip it out.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its all for attention.

I second this. 
i have the same issue with this one chick. She got a dude yet she txt me and talks about kicking it..

but when i tell her lets chill shes quick to stop txtn me.. LOL

i just stop replying girl doesnt know what she wants.

though if id get the chance id deff smang. idc if shes got a dude.. smh 
devil.gif

smash and see what happens

and im onna brb with a different browser the pics are having difficulty loading on ie

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its all for attention.

I second this. 
i have the same issue with this one chick. She got a dude yet she txt me and talks about kicking it..

but when i tell her lets chill shes quick to stop txtn me.. LOL

i just stop replying girl doesnt know what she wants.

though if id get the chance id deff smang. idc if shes got a dude.. smh 
devil.gif

It's her escape.. if you havent smashed.. doubt you can in all honesty.

It's her escape.. if you havent smashed.. doubt you can in all honesty.

It's for attention most of the time but I've saw girls do this because they're unhappy even thought they say they're not and end up letting the Dude she's texting get some play later on...

It's for attention most of the time but I've saw girls do this because they're unhappy even thought they say they're not and end up letting the Dude she's texting get some play later on...

Boyfriend is too tired to provide emotional support/attention due to smashing.

So she turns to you for that, and you don't get to lay pipe.

Back
Top Bottom