Girls with moustaches UNAPPRECIATION

how do some people think thats acceptable? i just have to wonder... thats something you can control. acne, scars.. etc.. is sort of out of your hands but HAIR!

the worst are these middle schoolers trying to grow mustaches... thats the worst look possible. who gives them the goahead on that crap? i remember that fromback when i was in school and that trend hasnt stopped.

would you make out with a girl who got a thick stache for 5 minutes straight for $10,000 cash?

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Once you notice it, it's like you can't stop looking at it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

sometimes i feel like lining it up.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

unappreciated.

what also pisses me off are otherwise decent looking females with the sideburns going on..
indifferent.gif

Ever had a girl with hair on her nipples ? NOW that`s the mf`in foulest ever . You're happily suckin away and then boom ... you look closer and theres a 8inch black hair just hanging with your saliva . SMH

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

unappreciated.

what also pisses me off are otherwise decent looking females with the sideburns going on..
indifferent.gif
realtalk!! %+!+ preventing me from smashin this one chick
smh.gif

im keepin her on the roster though hopin she'll figure it out one day
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

Ever had a girl with hair on her nipples ? NOW that`s the mf`in foulest ever . You're happily suckin away and then boom ... you look closer and theres a 8 inch black hair just hanging with your saliva . SMH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohhh man. i have experienced this and it is no bueno. i got extra flaccid

Unappreciated. Can we also add girls with hairy arms to this list. I swear I seen girls with hairier arms than me. I just look at them and
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lalo1333

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

Ever had a girl with hair on her nipples ? NOW that`s the mf`in foulest ever . You're happily suckin away and then boom ... you look closer and theres a 8 inch black hair just hanging with your saliva . SMH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohhh man. i have experienced this and it is no bueno. i got extra flaccid
smh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom